Are y'all for the legalization of marijuana and other drugs?

Eh, ecstasy and LSD aren't all that bad. The only drugs I'd probably be against legalizing are crack, meth, and heroin- along with prescription pills.

I wouldn't really mind if everything was legalized though. I just can't wait for the old idiots to die off so we can have full weed legalization across the country though. I'd like to grow plants without having to worry about being sent to prison with murderers.

hmmmm, kinda a gross generalization there Tonto.

One can OD on alcohol or aspirin. Should those be illegal?

The truth is I really could care less about what is legal or not, even the hard stuff. I like to think of OD's as mother natures non organic cleansing broom.

Kind of my point. People can OD on anything (although I can't find a documented case of overdosing on marijuana). I don't think that is a good argument for keeping the harder stuff illegal.

In the case of marijuana, it is, in fact, a naturally occurring plant. One cannot overdose on it, and it has legitimate medical utility. That makes it pretty much unique in the drug world. I see no reason it should be illegal. Especially, considering, tobacco and alcohol are legal. It makes no sense.

The truth is I really could care less about what is legal or not, even the hard stuff. I like to think of OD's as mother natures non organic cleansing broom.

While I can agree with this. They usually hurt or take some one with them.

If anyone thinks laws prohibiting the use and possession of meth, heroin, or bath salts are stopping folks from using them, you're fooling yourself.

Those are substances one goes out of their way to acquire. Those people don't need to be put in jail. They need medical help/counseling maybe, but jail does NOTHING to help an addict.

Legalize the **** out of all drugs. Yes, even crack, even heroin, even bath salts.

The only drugs that should be controlled/regulated are those made by pharmy companies.

If anyone thinks laws prohibiting the use and possession of meth, heroin, or bath salts are stopping folks from using them, you're fooling yourself.

Those are substances one goes out of their way to acquire. Those people don't need to be put in jail. They need medical help/counseling maybe, but jail does NOTHING to help an addict.

Legalize the **** out of all drugs. Yes, even crack, even heroin, even bath salts.

The only drugs that should be controlled/regulated are those made by pharmy companies.

That's great till some one on bath salts tries to eat your face.

Hey. But it was/is legal.

Nope.

Weed. Yes. Cocaine. Yes.

That's great till some one on bath salts tries to eat your face.

Hey. But it was/is legal.

Nope. Weed. Yes. Cocaine. Yes.

So we're going to take one, literally one, scenario and sweepingly generalize the whole crowd?

I met someone at a festival who cooked me some pork tenderloins while they were faced on bath salts. Those loins were delicious. Therefore, everyone who takes bath salts makes good food.

/sarcasm.

So we're going to take one, literally one, scenario and sweepingly generalize the whole crowd?

I met someone at a festival who cooked me some pork tenderloins while they were faced on bath salts. Those loins were delicious. Therefore, everyone who takes bath salts makes good food.

/sarcasm.

One?????

Your tv broke?

/sarcasm.

Btw this post is beneath you.

If you legalize it all, then a lot of folks won't have jobs - like private prisons, police, suppliers for police, national guard, probation offices, regular jails, the court system, lawyers, etc. etc. etc...

So we can't legalize drugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If you legalize it all, then a lot of folks won't have jobs - like private prisons, police, suppliers for police, national guard, probation offices, regular jails, the court system, lawyers, etc. etc. etc...

So we can't legalize drugs.

Underrated post here.

This is why it's not legal

VN Store

Back