Are y'all for the legalization of marijuana and other drugs?

If you legalize it all, then a lot of folks won't have jobs - like private prisons, police, suppliers for police, national guard, probation offices, regular jails, the court system, lawyers, etc. etc. etc...

So we can't legalize drugs.

Maybe they can get back to solving real criminal like stuff then.

Reactions: 1 person
No.....

And I also think all tobacco products should be illegal.

But, if I had to choose, I would rather have weed legal and all tobacco products illegal.

Last edited:
One?????

Your tv broke?

Yeah, one. Face eating isn't an effect of the drug. If someone told you that, shame on them. If you really believe them, shame on you.

Just because my post contradicts your irrational approach to the subject doesn't make it "beneath me," sweet pea.

If you legalize it all, then a lot of folks won't have jobs - like private prisons, police, suppliers for police, national guard, probation offices, regular jails, the court system, lawyers, etc. etc. etc...

So we can't legalize drugs.

1) prison populations need to be reduced anyway.

2) good, they can find real jobs that actually do some good.

3) if restricting personal freedom is worth having the number one prison population, keeping scumbag defense attorneys abundantly employed, and giving cops something else to do... then there are very few things I can say to you that DON'T require four letters.

People like you...

Because laws rarely stop people from using drugs?

Aren't you the same jackhole that thinks he can turn lesbians straight?

Hahahahha hahahah......that's your arguement?

"We'll it doesn't stop people from using it" duhhh da da duhhh

I guess we should legalize fully automatic weapons too huh? Since some people have them! Lets give them a 100 round clip too?

Yeah, legalize it and there will be an 1000% drug use increase.

And yes....I've done it many times, well atleast for one night.

Why should the government be able to tell you what you can and cannot do with your own body? In today's nanny state world, where does personal responsibility come in?

It's quite obvious the war on drugs is a failure, we cannot even keep drugs out of our prisons.

Yet we soldier on.... It's embarrassing really.

I guess we should legalize fully automatic weapons too huh? Since some people have them! Lets give them a 100 round clip too?

So after a night with you they turned into true lesbians? I don't think I would have owned up to that.

Your logic is not only very flawed, it's also very dangerous to freedom.

Why should the government be able to tell you what you can and cannot do with your own body? In today's nanny state world, where does personal responsibility come in?

It's quite obvious the war on drugs is a failure, we cannot even keep drugs out of our prisons.

Yet we soldier on.... It's embarrassing really.

If having drugs illegal saves one life, then job well done.

Good thing you weren't the Prime Minister of England in WW2. "We'll......looks like the Germans won, lets just give them Great Britain."

Good thing you weren't the Prime Minister of England in WW2. "We'll......looks like the Germans won, lets just give them Great Britain."

You're a funny guy. You do understand people have rights, the only limitations of those rights, are the equal rights of others.

"
So you're reasoning in saying government should be able to criminalize and make drugs illegal is because it's unhealthy and kills people right? Heart attacks are the greatest killer in the US and predominately due to poor eating and lack of exercise. Diabetes is the 7th highest cause of death. With those facts known and going by your reasoning for health reasons, shouldn't Big Macs and other unhealthy food be criminalized and made illegal? How about if you don't run 3 miles a day, you should be thrown in jail?

1000% increase in drug use? That laughable. You do realize that over 60% of the population is on some form of drug, including prescription drugs, many of which are much more damaging to the body that the drugs they deem "illegal".

The government cannot swoop in and save you. At some point you have to man up and have some responsibility for your actions. Making this illegal and that illegal never works, people are going to do what they want to do.

VN Store

Back