Are y'all for the legalization of marijuana and other drugs?

If anyone thinks laws prohibiting the use and possession of meth, heroin, or bath salts are stopping folks from using them, you're fooling yourself.

Those are substances one goes out of their way to acquire. Those people don't need to be put in jail. They need medical help/counseling maybe, but jail does NOTHING to help an addict.

Legalize the **** out of all drugs. Yes, even crack, even heroin, even bath salts.

The only drugs that should be controlled/regulated are those made by pharmy companies.

What's going to stop those from being them legal to obtain OTC? All this is is a ploy for lawyers to be able to sue more people when od's happen.

When that right endangers their self or others. No they don't IMO

Don't argue with closed minded people. One of my best friends is for the legalization of drugs and no matter what fact, opinion, video, or newspaper article he happens to come across, it's always the same argument. It's a waste of time, and to be honest his ignorance is ruining many of his friendships and his life. I've seen it happen first hand, drugs have led the downfall of multiple friends of mine.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't argue with closed minded people. One of my best friends is for the legalization of drugs and no matter what fact, opinion, video, or newspaper article he happens to come across, it's always the same argument. It's a waste of time, and to be honest his ignorance is ruining many of his friendships and his life. I've seen it happen first hand, drugs have led the downfall of multiple friends of mine.
But how the hell is that up to you what one does to their body? You're just saying that something should be illegal because it isn't a choice you have made for yourself. People who stuff their faces at the buffet table are killing themselves and hurting their families, but that perfectly ok isn't it. By the way, I've had a family member destroy his life because if his drug addiction, doesn't change my views on the illegalization of drugs is unamerican and down right economically stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
It affects your wife and kids when you OD and die.

How the **** is that yours or anyone else business? You can equally destroy your life with a number of other legal ways that are perfectly fine with the mindless sheep such as yourself.

I don't know how certain people on here can be for smaller government, yet for more strict regulations on what individuals can do in their own privacy. :)

How the **** is that yours or anyone else business? You can equally destroy your life with a number of other legal ways that are perfectly fine with the mindless sheep such as yourself.

What are the other ways you can destroy your life that are legal and perfectly fine?

I'd make that illegal then too..

But how the hell is that up to you what one does to their body? You're just saying that something should be illegal because it isn't a choice you have made for yourself. People who stuff their faces at the buffet table are killing themselves and hurting their families, but that perfectly ok isn't it. By the way, I've had a family member destroy his life because if his drug addiction, doesn't change my views on the illegalization of drugs is unamerican and down right economically stupid.

You have to eat to live. You don't have to do drugs to live. How does someone know if they've "overeaten"? You and I have probably over eaten 99% of our life. It's completely different. It's not up to me, it's up to the country. Just like it isn't up to me that the government is taking the money I bust my ass for and giving it to people who are too lazy to work. And for one, marijuana might get legalized in all states eventually. Cocaine, meth, and X? That'll never be legalized.

Reactions: 1 person
You have to eat to live. You don't have to do drugs to live. How does someone know if they've "overeaten"? You and I have probably over eaten 99% of our life. It's completely different. It's not up to me, it's up to the country. Just like it isn't up to me that the government is taking the money I bust my ass for and giving it to people who are too lazy to work. And for one, marijuana might get legalized in all states eventually. Cocaine, meth, and X? That'll never be legalized.
Certainly you aren't suggesting this drug user is lazy, doesn't work, and you have to pay for him.

Ill do all that stuff every day for a year

And you shoot up meth every day for a year.

Lets see who is still alive.

You'll still be dead early and also cause a drain on the taxpayer with your visits to to doctor Because your fat ass can't resist a donut.

Certainly you aren't suggesting this drug user is lazy, doesn't work, and you have to pay for him.

:eek:lol: When did I say that in my post? Read it. It was comparing two situations. Government controlling drugs and Government controlling finances.

:eek:lol: When did I say that in my post? Read it. It was comparing two situations. Government controlling drugs and Government controlling finances.

I just thought you were suggesting it. For the record I do not use any of the drugs mentioned, but the whole "we know what best for you" line from the government is part of the further decay we seem to continue to go through.

VN Store

Back