Are y'all for the legalization of marijuana and other drugs?

It won't completely fix, but it's a start. I am more interested in the decriminalization myself. You will reduce crime by defacto, but more importantly it will hurt organized crime such as the drug cartels.

This x1000

It won't completely fix, but it's a start. I am more interested in the decriminalization myself. You will reduce crime by defacto, but more importantly it will hurt organized crime such as the drug cartels.

Why not legalize and reap the benefits of it?

So no legalization?

decriminalize - To reduce or abolish criminal penalties for

I could look up abolish, but I'm sure you know what that means. Yes, make all drugs legal. I'll go ahead and look up abolish for good measure.

abolish - Formally put an end to

I could look up abolish, but I'm sure you know what that means. Yes, make all drugs legal. I'll go ahead and look up abolish for good measure.

He only gets the spirit of the post when the spirits move him.....you have been trolled Mark, get used to it.

btw, where are you in TX?

Decriminalization and legalization are not the same.

Drugs created in labs (pseudo & legitimate) are devastating to humanity.

Eh, ecstasy and LSD aren't all that bad. The only drugs I'd probably be against legalizing are crack, meth, and heroin- along with prescription pills.

I wouldn't really mind if everything was legalized though. I just can't wait for the old idiots to die off so we can have full weed legalization across the country though. I'd like to grow plants without having to worry about being sent to prison with murderers.

Sure. Synthesized drugs I am on the fence about. Things like painkillers and what not need to be controlled. I had a good reminder why this week when a coworkers sister died at the age of 32 because of chronic pain killer abuse. Her liver shut down following the rest of her organs. Stuff you can OD on probably should remain illegal.

One can OD on alcohol or aspirin. Should those be illegal?

Eh, ecstasy and LSD aren't all that bad. The only drugs I'd probably be against legalizing are crack, meth, and heroin- along with prescription pills.

I wouldn't really mind if everything was legalized though. I just can't wait for the old idiots to die off so we can have full weed legalization across the country though. I'd like to grow plants without having to worry about being sent to prison with murderers.

LSD is one of the more awesome things one can experience.

Reactions: 3 people
:cool2:I need some RED BUD or SKUNK, like the old days not this $hit that you got to smoke a blunt, just 1 toke and go to la la Land, need some of that $hit.

VN Store

Back