Apple TV+

Finished Dynasty about the Patriots…all around excellent! As a hater of that franchise, I follow my previous modus operandi with franchises like the Celtics and Bulls and appreciate true greatness after the fact.

Started “Manhunt” last night. It’s about the hunt for John Wilkes Booth and his co-conspirators after the assassination of Lincoln.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Started “Manhunt” last night. It’s about the hunt for John Wilkes Booth and his co-conspirators after the assassination of Lincoln.
How is it?

There is a great dramatized podcast called 1865 that follows the story and does it so well. Would be interesting to compare the two.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
How is it?

There is a great dramatized podcast called 1865 that follows the story and does it so well. Would be interesting to compare the two.
I’ve enjoyed it a lot so far. It mainly follows Edwin Stanton as he basically plays a Cop trying to track down Booth. I’ve made it through 1 and a half episodes and it’s done a great job of providing the backstory for each character so far.

How is it?

It's ok, not a fan of the Lincoln hero worship but it does portray the tyranny of his administration decently.

I’ve enjoyed it a lot so far. It mainly follows Edwin Stanton as he basically plays a Cop trying to track down Booth. I’ve made it through 1 and a half episodes and it’s done a great job of providing the backstory for each character so far.

1865 is mostly about Stanton too.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back