Apple TV+

just got the app, Im into Black Bird right now. Ill start Silo next. Ive also heard Shrinking is good.

Shrinking has a strong opening. Means fees for a couple episodes. But finishes really strong.

It's different. The "twist" is in the end, of course.
Yeah, I don't think I got it. And I don't care about reading TV that's why I don't watch movies with subtitles.

I really enjoyed Silo and Hijack ain't bad.

Black Bird was excellent. Both leads were great but Paul Hauser is such a great actor.

Finished Black Bird last night. Enjoyed it. Although I felt like the ending was kind of abrupt, if that makes any sense. The actor playing Larry Hall was solid.

Reactions: bignewt
Finished Black Bird last night. Enjoyed it. Although I felt like the ending was kind of abrupt, if that makes any sense. The actor playing Larry Hall was solid.
Love that dude. Watch Richard Jewell if you haven't.

Watched Beanie Bubble, it was entertaining 7/10

Tried Silo, got bored in the first episode.

Going to start Shrinking.

Watched Beanie Bubble, it was entertaining 7/10

Tried Silo, got bored in the first episode.

Going to start Shrinking.
Took me 4 tries to get into Silo. Couldn't get halfway through the first episode. Finally did and can't wait for next season.

I'm a Rebecca Ferguson fan for reasons I'm not sure, so I kept trying. Once she showed up I was there for the duration.

Reactions: Lurkerin
My entire life. Ain't never told a single fib
You lied twice in the last 2 posts of this thread.

I enjoyed E1 and 2. 3 fell off a little and I thought that might be a sign of things to come but It wasn't. I've enjoyed all the rest but haven't seen 7 yet.

And I told you this.

Reactions: theFallGuy
You lied twice in the last 2 posts of this thread.

I enjoyed E1 and 2. 3 fell off a little and I thought that might be a sign of things to come but It wasn't. I've enjoyed all the rest but haven't seen 7 yet.

And I told you this.
Honestly I just haven't finished cause I got wrapped up in The Bear. Awesome show so far

Hijack was really good.

Slowly working through the second season of Foundation. Definitely prefer the Foundation storyline to the Empire storyline in this season. Empire storyline is dragging.

VN Store

Back