Apple TV+

Vol knight

Text a Buddy!
Anyone watching any of the shows? I’m on a 1 year free trial on my iPad. Just finished watching the first episode of See and it’s interesting.

Anyone watching any of the shows? I’m on a 1 year free trial on my iPad. Just finished watching the first episode of See and it’s interesting.
I just got a free year yesterday. I haven't checked anything out yet

If I got the year free for new device I would give it a try with an open mind.

Disney+ is getting my new streaming service money though

I’m very bullish on the future. Apple has a couple of billion dollars burning in their pockets and can value add to any hardware purchase. Plus they can add other premium channels (like HBO or Epix) strait through their app.

See is awesome. I’m hoping when some of these series get to season 2 the service will really find its feet.

I started watching See and then on the third episode they then tell you that you need to pay for it. That's a dirty trick. I do still want to finish the series though.

I’m almost 6 months into a 1 year free trial and the only 2 things I’ve watched thus far are Morning Show and Defending Jacob. Those 2 are worth a watch but I will not be renewing after the trial is up.

I just found out there is a documentary on The Beastie Boys so it will be the first thing I watch on Apple+.

I started watching See and then on the third episode they then tell you that you need to pay for it. That's a dirty trick. I do still want to finish the series though.
LOL , even if you are getting a specific time period free?

VN Store

Back