Apple TV+

anybody watch(ing) Severance? Just started it, and it is interesting to say the least
alright, finished the first season. pretty entertaining if you're into this kind of show

I kind of get maniac/westworld/etc. vibes in a (evil?) corporate / office / small town type of setting

anybody watch(ing) Severance? Just started it, and it is interesting to say the least
i watched episode 1 and plan on watching the rest but i couldn't get past how creepy adam scott looks.

i assume that's make-up but if not, man he's aged lol

Spirited 9/10

GOOD AFTERNOON!

I ended up enjoying it but about 30 minutes in I was not feeling it. I still think it would have been better as a regular movie and not a musical. Ryan Reynolds cannot sing, even after they simplified his parts down as much as possible AND still auto-tuned him. Everyone else sounded fine, even good.

I did like the small references to their past Christmas movies.

The first half of the season was dull but I think it got back to form in the latter half.

the "villains" are like cartoon villains. the last episode with the guy trying to start the super league was ridiculous - "your fans will hate it - screw them; we'll make even more money" then Rebecca does some virtuous speech.

it's so over the top. happened with the refugee thing as well. complete evil, one dimensional foes then pure virtue from the "good guys".

boring

Reactions: bignewt
Hijack is good and I'm not a fan of Idris Elba.
I'm enjoying it so far. I wish I would have realized that the entire season isn't available yet, though. I prefer to binge watch the entire season instead of having to wait a week for each new episode.

Reactions: vollygirl and Behr
I'm enjoying it so far. I wish I would have realized that the entire season isn't available yet, though. I prefer to binge watch the entire season instead of having to wait a week for each new episode.
Same here.

just got the app, Im into Black Bird right now. Ill start Silo next. Ive also heard Shrinking is good.

VN Store

Back