Apparently it's a free for all in Memphis

Speaking of, I just went to the AZ State Fair and they were selling skewers of cream cheese-filled, jalapenos wrapped in bacon and deep fried, with ranch dressing. You think you know, but you don't know until you've had it.

My wife told me she didn't want any, then ended up taking 2 of the 5 and dropped 1 in the dirt. It took all my willpower to pretend like I wasn't mad.

I eat those things like crazy. Also to the same thing but bake them.

It really is sad because I have some great memories of Memphis as a kid.

still a lot of good people and organizations here. That being said once the voters started electing african-american democratic leaders that play the race card and that pushed all that big government liberal policy BS the budgets and everything else went downhill. The hardworking taxpayers left and moved.

Reactions: 1 person
It really is sad because I have some great memories of Memphis as a kid.

Same here.

The contractor we are subbed to is out of memphis. They all have said memphis has gone to hell. Everyone is moving farther east to escape it.

still a lot of good people and organizations here. That being said once the voters started electing african-american democratic leaders that play the race card and that pushed all that big government liberal policy BS the budgets and everything else went downhill. The hardworking taxpayers left and moved.

Most of my family is now dead or has just moved away. There's really nothing left for me to ever go back. My parents go to cook at Memphis in May but that's their only visit too
Not as much time being able to assault people and cruise the streets looking for trouble nowadays, eh?
I preferred the Pippin

Same here.

The contractor we are subbed to is out of memphis. They all have said memphis has gone to hell. Everyone is moving farther east to escape it.

A lot of the stuff that is pushing people outta Memphis is following them east. Here in Jackson we are starting to see the same sort of crime that overflows from Memphis.

A lot of the stuff that is pushing people outta Memphis is following them east. Here in Jackson we are starting to see the same sort of crime that overflows from Memphis.

We just had a police officer to shoot & kill a 20 yo after the dude attacked the officer & stabbed him. I was just in that area of town Wednesday afternoon where it all went down on N. Parkway in the eastern part of Jackson.

Safe to say you could film The Crazies 2 in Memphis without paying anyone for acting?

It's going to be a free for all in Ferguson and in St Louis on Monday night after the Police officer who defended himself shooting Michael Brown is acquitted.

It's going to be a free for all in Ferguson and in St Louis on Monday night after the Police officer who defended himself shooting Michael Brown is acquitted.

All they'll need to curb any unrest in Ferguson is a bunch of water hoses. Hose those people down when it's 30 and 40 degrees outside and I guarantee you those idiots will take themselves home.

Ain't nobody got time to be cold and wet!

If that doesn't work drag someone with Ebola through the crowded streets. :)

Reactions: 2 people

or maybe you just have crime in Jackson. I'm pretty sure criminals from Memphis aren't driving an hour out of town to commit robberies.

or maybe you just have crime in Jackson. I'm pretty sure criminals from Memphis aren't driving an hour out of town to commit robberies.

I'm pretty sure the criminals here in Jackson have ties to the same type of criminals in Memphis since it's only an hour driving distance. Or does Memphis only have a specific type of criminal?

The thug gangs and just plain thugs are everywhere now. Just about every big city and small town in America with a large numbers percentage of blacks and/or Mexicans, have severe crime problems.

The Mexican Drug Cartel is nation wide in the U.S.

I guess law abiding citizens are just supposed to endure it as best we can.

I'm pretty sure the criminals here in Jackson have ties to the same type of criminals in Memphis since it's only an hour driving distance. Or does Memphis only have a specific type of criminal?

I'm just saying, I get that everyone makes fun of Memphis but blaming a city 60 miles away for your own crime problem is a stretch.

I'm just saying, I get that everyone makes fun of Memphis but blaming a city 60 miles away for your own crime problem is a stretch.

I understand what you're saying and was definitely not passing the buck onto the entire city of Memphis. If I wanted to blame someone it would be the education system, POTUS, weak moral family values in low-income areas, dead-beat fathers, government handouts, etc. It's just a shame that we have to endure this in West TN and all over the country for that matter.

VN Store

Back