Apparently it's a free for all in Memphis

UPDATE:Eight of the 10 juveniles pleaded guilty to a charge of aggravated riot Tuesday in Shelby County Juvenile Court stemming from the Sept. 6 teen mob attack in the Kroger parking lot at Poplar Plaza in East Memphis. They will plead to an advisement agreement which is like diversion in adult court. Each juvenile will have to do the following under the agreement:

*40 hours of community service and it has to be completed by August 2015
*Submit letter of apology to probation officer which will be forwarded to victims
*Curfew restrictions

The victims of the attack were in the courtroom but chose not speak, they did watch. None of the teens offered apologies in the court room to the victims.

8 teens plead guilty in Kroger mob attack - The Commercial Appeal

The bottom line is they received a slap on the wrist. It will happen again. Eventually one of those thugs are going to be shot while trying to assault someone.

The bottom line is they received a slap on the wrist. It will happen again. Eventually one of those thugs are going to be shot while trying to assault someone.

That will give the reverend dynamic duo an opportunity to further their hate agenda against whitey

Nah if they do it again they will have their television priveleges revoked for a month.

Stanley Self, one of the eight teenagers who pled guilty in Shelby County Juvenile Court to being involved in the Sept. 6 riot in the Poplar Plaza parking lot, is now being investigated again by Memphis Police.

Kroger Attack Teen Who Apologized Under Investigation Again - FOX13 News, WHBQ FOX 13

I see that harsh punishment is paying off. And I really thought he was gonna start becoming a honor roll student..
If he attends a Memphis public school he probably is an honor roll student :p

Reactions: 3 people
Officers treat scene as barricade situation after shooting of 8-year-old.

Officers treat scene as barricade situation after shooting of 8- - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Police believe one of the people involved in the shooting of an 8-year-old is inside a home in the 1600 block of Echles Street.

Officers saw someone matching the shooting suspect's description run into a house and not come out. The scene is being treated as a barricade situation.

The 8-year-old was shot in the 3700 block of Sturgeon Avenue on Friday night. The child was taken to the hospital in non-critical condition.

Five teenagers reportedly shot toward a group of children, who were gathered at a party.

Just speechless.

Officers treat scene as barricade situation after shooting of 8-year-old.

Officers treat scene as barricade situation after shooting of 8- - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Police believe one of the people involved in the shooting of an 8-year-old is inside a home in the 1600 block of Echles Street.

Officers saw someone matching the shooting suspect's description run into a house and not come out. The scene is being treated as a barricade situation.

The 8-year-old was shot in the 3700 block of Sturgeon Avenue on Friday night. The child was taken to the hospital in non-critical condition.

Five teenagers reportedly shot toward a group of children, who were gathered at a party.

Just speechless.

happens everyday in the inner city here, but you know, you can't sell t-shirts and get TV air time with something like that. You need a white cop to shoot somebody.

Reactions: 2 people
WREG & WMCTV5 was showing a black teenage girl beating another black teenage girl yesterday after school that was recorded on a phone for their 5 pm newscast. It's something going on all the time. Last night they reported a carjacking that took place around 9:30 pm & there was 15 police cars that swarmed the area to catch the dudes. Non-stop action all day & all night in Memphis.

WREG & WMCTV5 was showing a black teenage girl beating another black teenage girl yesterday after school that was recorded on a phone for their 5 pm newscast. It's something going on all the time. Last night they reported a carjacking that took place around 9:30 pm & there was 15 police cars that swarmed the area to catch the dudes. Non-stop action all day & all night in Memphis.

And yet we can't get the good Reverend Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton here.. Go Figure.

Reactions: 1 person
US Army should use Memphis for practice runs for the next operation in Somalia.

MPD would probably approve.

Reactions: 2 people
It's pretty serious. She shared a bacon wrapped chicken on a stick with me.

Speaking of, I just went to the AZ State Fair and they were selling skewers of cream cheese-filled, jalapenos wrapped in bacon and deep fried, with ranch dressing. You think you know, but you don't know until you've had it.

My wife told me she didn't want any, then ended up taking 2 of the 5 and dropped 1 in the dirt. It took all my willpower to pretend like I wasn't mad.

Speaking of, I just went to the AZ State Fair and they were selling skewers of cream cheese-filled, jalapenos wrapped in bacon and deep fried, with ranch dressing. You think you know, but you don't know until you've had it.

My wife told me she didn't want any, then ended up taking 2 of the 5 and dropped 1 in the dirt. It took all my willpower to pretend like I wasn't mad.

:eek:lol: that there is funny.

You can have all those jalapenos you want. Can't stand the things.

Let's be honest, this isn't any different than other major city. They all have inner city crime problems.

Jalapeno Poppers!!! Great stuff! The wife makes a couple dozen of them for me whenever she can find the right sized jalapenos.

VN Store

Back