Apparently it's a free for all in Memphis

How long before these animals encounter a canceled carry that opens up and Bernie goetz a few ? Not long I hope.

I doubt it will be long, I think we could have a mini-Ferguson if a white person shoots someone during the attack.

I doubt it will be long, I think we could have a mini-Ferguson if a white person shoots someone during the attack.

Without a doubt....it will be spun as white on black hate....but I think it's inevitable especially on TN with as many gun carriers there are out there.... I'd have no problem with someone bustin' off a few rounds if they were in the same situation as the folks were in the Kroger parking lot a few weeks back.

Reactions: 1 person
My city is killing me with this crap, there has to be a answer for this if not someone is going to get hurt or killed depending on the people these kids run up on. These bad ass, no home training kids will run up on the wrong person one day or night and then a message will be sent.

Relax. Mayor AC wants to get rid of nighttime high school football games. So...problem solved.

Mayor Wharton Suggests Moving Night Football Games To Daylight H - FOX13 News, WHBQ FOX 13

I use to really like AC. super nice guy and well respected, but I think he is clueless on this issue and is afraid to try and tackle this problem before it gets any worse and it will I am afraid.

Yea, was listening to the radio on the way to work today. Two stations were talking about the Mayor's response so far.

One of them aired an interview one of the local reporters did with a Memphis youth. Kid didn't care about going to jail. Said you go till you get out, and if you don't then you're there with people you know. Reporter asked him why people participate in the mob attacks. He said it's because they're fun.

If this keeps up someone is going to get shot.

I've never been to Memphis. I don't suspect I'm missing much.

Beale Street, Memphis In May, Mud Island, and Graceland(if you're interested) are literally the only reasons to ever go to Memphis. Other than that you really aren't missing much.

I have this funny feeling it won't be just one...

It'll happen sooner rather than later. If I thought I'd get shot rocking someone's car I probably wouldn't do it either.

As far as for moving the football games, that's just dumb. That's a band-aid response to the problem. Apparently jail isn't enough for these kids so set up some forced labor camps.

A mandate from the Department of Justice controls which child delinquents can be arrested.

Mayor & police: Federal mandates limit local crime fighting | WREG.com

Unfortunately this kind of "hands are tied" comments are going to force the public to take matters into their own hands.

Memphis will be the first city where visitors can stop in at the Visitors Center to rent a bullet proof vest and a pistol.

Enjoy your visit.

My city is killing me with this crap, there has to be a answer for this if not someone is going to get hurt or killed depending on the people these kids run up on. These bad ass, no home training kids will run up on the wrong person one day or night and then a message will be sent.

You better hope it's not a white on black incident. Your town will turn into a riot with all white people being the blame.

Well on the bright side it's not an accumulative type compound that lingers in the body like mercury or lead, but if the concentration is too high ......which is not very high at all..... Exposure will kill you in a matter of minutes .....

Well on the bright side it's not an accumulative type compound that lingers in the body like mercury or lead, but if the concentration is too high ......which is not very high at all..... Exposure will kill you in a matter of minutes .....

so what you are saying is... hide yo kids, hide yo wife cause they gassing everybody in Memphis.

At least 1 of the 3 people hospitalized was black. Several of the thugs doing the attacking were white. It's not a racial issue, it's an idiot issue.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back