Apparently it's a free for all in Memphis

Isn't that where the city jail's located.....201 Poplar Ave? Maybe that dumb ass w/the brick was hoping to go to jail tonight but ended up w/a bullet in the leg. His condition was later changed to critical. Officer must be a good shooter.

Yes, that is where the jail is. I swear you can't make up some of the stuff that goes on around here.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, that is where the jail is. I swear you can't make up some of the stuff that goes on around here.

I wonder if there's going to be another mob attack in Memphis again tonight after a football game's end when there's already a mob assembled at a game?

I doubt it will be long, I think we could have a mini-Ferguson if a white person shoots someone during the attack.

Memphis is a little bigger than Ferguson, so the riots would be proportionally bigger too. :)

But it's all about justice, right?:eek:k:

UPDATE:Eight of the 10 juveniles pleaded guilty to a charge of aggravated riot Tuesday in Shelby County Juvenile Court stemming from the Sept. 6 teen mob attack in the Kroger parking lot at Poplar Plaza in East Memphis. They will plead to an advisement agreement which is like diversion in adult court. Each juvenile will have to do the following under the agreement:

*40 hours of community service and it has to be completed by August 2015
*Submit letter of apology to probation officer which will be forwarded to victims
*Curfew restrictions

The victims of the attack were in the courtroom but chose not speak, they did watch. None of the teens offered apologies in the court room to the victims.

8 teens plead guilty in Kroger mob attack - The Commercial Appeal

UPDATE:Eight of the 10 juveniles pleaded guilty to a charge of aggravated riot Tuesday in Shelby County Juvenile Court stemming from the Sept. 6 teen mob attack in the Kroger parking lot at Poplar Plaza in East Memphis. They will plead to an advisement agreement which is like diversion in adult court. Each juvenile will have to do the following under the agreement:

*40 hours of community service and it has to be completed by August 2015
*Submit letter of apology to probation officer which will be forwarded to victims
*Curfew restrictions

The victims of the attack were in the courtroom but chose not speak, they did watch. None of the teens offered apologies in the court room to the victims.

8 teens plead guilty in Kroger mob attack - The Commercial Appeal
I don't see the justice here

How about 40 days in jail for attempted murder, and stomping on the head of a down victim is attempted murder.
Probation and curfew after
Face to face apology to victims on the way to jail.

And people wonder why this city is going to ****. I mean LOL.. a letter of apology? What kind of message does this send to these kids?

How about 40 days in jail for attempted murder, and stomping on the head of a down victim is attempted murder.
Probation and curfew after
Face to face apology to victims on the way to jail.

That's what I am talking about, send a firm message to these people. :thumbsup:

Hell, I'm pent up. I may just get some rednecks and go on a rage. All I will have to do is write a letter and work 7 days of community service in the next year. That's like 30 seconds per day. And curfew? I'm in bed by 10 anyway.

Reactions: 2 people
Hell, I'm pent up. I may just get some rednecks and go on a rage. All I will have to do is write a letter and work 7 days of community service in the next year. That's like 30 seconds per day. And curfew? I'm in bed by 10 anyway.

Just make sure you go postal on white people

Sounds very tempting Sparty..... Very tempting

News Flash > > > Memphis has no more room in jail for juvenile offenders so a stern vocal warning was given & community service will be issued for their punishment. And it's also been learned that written apologies to the victims will be canceled because none of those offenders learned how to write the English language. Sarcasm was used in this whole post.

Clearly these were just misguided teens that simply were bored and meant no harm to anyone. This has gotten a lot of press simply because they are "black" teens. We are talking just innocent people here that have been wronged by society much like Michael Brown.

VN Store

Back