Anthony Jordan (head official vs LSU)

Hmmm... He blew his whistle 44 times Saturday, 29 against UT, 15 LSU...View attachment 195541
I’m not a sore loser but damn yesterday’s officiating was clearly evident that it was in LSU’s favor. They had 31 free throws...we had 16. And you just don’t call that kind of foul with .6 seconds left 80 feet away from the basket in OT; just plain ********. Combine that with these referees were also apart of LSU and Kentucky game; makes you wonder doesn’t it. I still think this team can make a deep run. I pretty laugh when I see TN is overrated and a product of a weak schedule. We all know what they’re capable of.

It's getting hard to believe that integrity in sports even exists anymore. This referee should be fired or at the very least banned from officiating SEC games ever again. It's hard enough playing SEC- caliber teams in any sport. Add a biased official to the mix and it gets even harder. Man, this burns me up! :mad:

I hope the link above works but but what I wanted to point out was the way he was acting like a sixth Defender against Admiral Schofield on the wing. His positioning was subtle but highly effective. There is no doubt in my mind that he affected the outcome of the game before he ever blew the last whistle.

Last edited:

I hope the link above works but but what I wanted to point out was the way the dick was acting like a sixth Defender against Admiral Schofield on the wing. His positioning was subtle but highly effective. There is no doubt in my mind that he affected the outcome of the game before he ever blew the last whistle.

That take is kind of a reach bro

Lol at the absurd reaction on here. Being a referee doesn’t mean you turn in your fan card for life.
Of course not. It just means you don’t referee games that involve your favorite team, aka Rocky Goode not officiating Tennessee games.

Nothing absurd about it.

Of curse not. It just means you don’t referee games that involve your favorite team, aka Rocky Goode not officiating Tennessee games.

Nothing absurd about it.

Exactly! Because even if you go into the game planning on being completely fair. Subconsciously you still see the game through orange colored glasses. Whistle went 29-15 against us. I guess it could just be a coincidence that he thought the team he is a fan of played twice as clean as UT?

Furthermore, if the whole concept was absurd, Jordan wouldn’t have bothered to delete the picture from his account. Imo.
When did he delete it? It was on there at some point yesterday. I admit it, I looked.

Of curse not. It just means you don’t referee games that involve your favorite team, aka Rocky Goode not officiating Tennessee games.

Nothing absurd about it.
Agree completely with Freak. What would be absurd is knowing what we know now about this referee’s blatant bias and sitting quietly while doing nothing and voicing no concerns!

Where there is smoke there is fire. I’m sure this biased ref has other tweets or e-mails circulating that further validate our concerns!

Vegas knows the biases that refs have (for and against) and they factor into the final point spread. Anthony Jordan had almost the same impact on the spread as LSU's star player being out....

I know your schtick is to be a contrarian but you are 100% wrong on this......

I don’t have a schtick. I’m just voicing my opinions like everyone else on here. The refs are paid to call a fair game. Removing him from this game doesn’t mean anything if there is a true bias. He could call any game in the SEC with a slant towards helping LSU if that were true.

I'm sure they're not supposed to post pics to social media expressing support for a team they officiate. That pic was from 2014, how long has Jordan been an SEC official?
I don't think it matters how long he has been in the SEC. If he is a LSU fan, he should not be allowed to call an SEC game or any game in the NCAAs.

Reactions: VolRoger

VN Store

Back