Anthony Jordan (head official vs LSU)

I know an ACC football ref. He is a big Tennessee fan and can’t/won’t ref any Tennessee games, he doesn’t even ref the SEC because of it... My wife’s uncle is a former NBA/SEC ref and said an honest ref would never work a game in which they’re a fan of either team. This guy is clearly not an honest ref...

I know an ACC football ref. He is a big Tennessee fan and can’t/won’t ref any Tennessee games, he doesn’t even ref the SEC because of it... My wife’s uncle is a former NBA/SEC ref and said an honest ref would never work a game in which they’re a fan of either team. This guy is clearly not an honest ref...
I'm sure they're not supposed to post pics to social media expressing support for a team they officiate. That pic was from 2014, how long has Jordan been an SEC official?

Exactly the way it should be. When accepting a referee job, should have to disclose any teams for which they cheer and should not be assigned to officiate those games. It's clearly a conflict of interest.

We actually just need to move on and not look line sore losers.
We are fans, not participants. We don't have to do anything. Like I said in an above post, I'm sure the SEC has a rule against posting pics to social media in support of a specific conference team. If he did this while he was an SEC official, it needs to be brought to light. It is a big deal.

VN Store

Back