Ambles contemplating transfer from USC

I am not sure that Ambles has started classes yet...therefore could transfer with no penalty I think

Not unless USC grants him a release.

Correct.

It seems people are getting the early enrollees confused with guys that come in during the summer.

EE's never actually sign a binding letter of intent. They enroll.

Summer enrollees do sign a binding letter of intent.

Ten at 10: Dalton OT Watts Dantzler to choose between Auburn, UGA on Sunday | AJC College Sports Recruiting

4. Speaking of USC transfers, there is expected to be a lot after the NCAA infractions committee last week slapped the Trojans with a two-year bowl ban and major scholarship reductions. Upperclassmen and signees have been granted a free out without being subjected to NCAA transfer rules and the required one-year sit-out. However, two USC signees with Georgia connections appear to be staying put. Markeith Ambles, and AJC Super 11 wide receiver from Henry County, indicated he intends to stand pat with the Trojans.”It really doesn’t matter because USC is a great school for academics and a great place for football to learn to be a great player one day,” Ambles told ESPN.com’s Jamie Newberg, who wrote a good story on the effect of the NCAA sanctions on USC’s recruiting. “That is why I chose the school in the first place. Plus, [not going to a bowl is] only going to affect me for two years. I love the school and that’s why I will stick with my decision to stay with USC.”

I have never wanted to say no to a kid, I hope Bryce Brown comes back Nukeese got a fith chance so on and so on. But I dont want this kid.
Besides Tennessee Volunteers is much harder to spell than Trogan.

I have never wanted to say no to a kid, I hope Bryce Brown comes back Nukeese got a fith chance so on and so on. But I dont want this kid.
Besides Tennessee Volunteers is much harder to spell than Trogan.

That still cracks me up everytime i see it.

VN Store

Back