Ambles contemplating transfer from USC

I'm not going to comment one way or the other until I see proof he is even considering transferring. Just a few days ago someone posted his facebook status saying he is not transferring from USC and didn't care about 2 little bowl games. Granted this is an indecisive kid, I will still need to see proof.

Last edited:
Has he started Summer classes? He is free to transfer with no issue if he hasn't started class, but I believe he will have to go through all of the red tape if he has started class... I am waiting on word from Henderson as the (Kitten and crew) basically lied to him and his dad..

I would love to have him here if he (Ambles) wanted to come.. There is a strong chance that he is simply a kid that got got hussled by Coach O & Kitten...

Has he started Summer classes? He is free to transfer with no issue if he hasn't started class, but I believe he will have to go through all of the red tape if he has started class... I am waiting on word from Henderson as the (Kitten and crew) basically lied to him and his dad..

I would love to have him here if he (Ambles) wanted to come.. There is a strong chance that he is simply a kid that got got hussled by Coach O & Kitten...

No.

i'm not sure, but you might be confusing the regular "signed a LOI on signing day" policy rules with the early enrollment policy

Complete nonsense. We only have 2 proven WRs and they are both seniors this year. You never know who will pan out in the freshman class and who won't.

Well we certainly do not need a cancer like Ambles coming here...Period....Let him go to UNC

Well we certainly do not need a cancer like Ambles coming here...Period....Let him go to UNC...In case you missed out, We had a nice freshman group of WR's this past class....I'll take my chances with them.

I'm sure UGA fans have been saying Rogers is a cancer. That doesn't mean it's true.

I'm sure UGA fans have been saying Rogers is a cancer. That doesn't mean it's true.

Exactly. He might have played the game more than some of us liked, but he is an 18 year old kid. The facts are he is an amazing reciever and like another poster stated earlier he absolutely dominated the all star game practices and couldn't be covered. Why would we turn down such a talented kid if he wants to be a vol again?

Yes
Posted via VolNation Mobile

steve-carell.gif

No actually they haven't and are still quite upset he dumped them for us...More mad at Dooley for coaxing him here with the addition of Nash than anything....But that's recruiting for you.

Yeah, so he can kill us on the field when we play them in '11 and '12. Brilliant.

You are honestly worried about him killing us on the field?..LOL...Give him a lil scratch while your in his jock, I'm sure he will appreciate it :eek:lol:

You are honestly worried about him killing us on the field?..LOL...Give him a lil scratch while your in his jock, I'm sure he will appreciate it :eek:lol:

Yeah, thinking a 5 star player can be really good obviously means someone has a mancrush...

Yeah, so he can kill us on the field when we play them in '11 and '12. Brilliant.

Why are you here, SGM? Seriously, I would like to know.

Almost every post you make is negative.

This is VolNation. Vol fans.

You claim to be one, but your posts betray you.

So, why are you here?

Once I get rid of hatvol (via our wager)...I'll turn my attention to you...

Be a man...take the bait.

Go Vols.

Why are you here, SGM? Seriously, I would like to know.

Almost every post you make is negative.

This is VolNation. Vol fans.

You claim to be one, but your posts betray you.

So, why are you here?

Once I get rid of hatvol (via our wager)...I'll turn my attention to you...

Be a man...take the bait.

Go Vols.

You went with the true fan argument.

Shocker there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back