Ambles contemplating transfer from USC

I'd still take him...

As much as I disagree with you, I do agree with you here. IF his attitude is as big an issue as people here make it out to be, he likely won't be kept on the team anyways. Why not get another top 3 receiver?

I'm not quite sure what they can do, but if he makes a big enough deal out of it, it would be terrible publicity for Kiffin and USC to try to ruin the life of a highly rated recruit.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

meh the school doesn't care if they don't want to though

it just means it takes the kid 2 years to get to play at his next school, but FSU did it to brandon warren when he was trying to come to Tenn because of some family health thing

Doesn't matter. Truly ridiculous to think he'd sign with UT. After all this nonsense I expect him to sign with UT on tuesday. This drama is making everyone bipolar...

We really aren't stocked at WR - we have a bunch of talented freshmen who haven't proven anything yet and a couple of decent veterans - couldn't hurt to add him.

After reading that article i'd rather have Jarvis Jones, Gabriel Wright, & Isaiah Crowell.

Although I don't think we get him, I would be more than happy to take him. Why wouldn't you want a five star WR. the number one and two WRs on your team + Justin hunter + Matt Milton. get a red shirt or two.

Elite WRs want to play with other elite WRs. Hell, even T.O. lobbied for getting Roy Williams when he was in Dallas.
He sure did, except he dug his own grave. Now see where he is now.

i would gladly take Markeith in at UT. kid couldnt be covered in the AA game. would be another dangerous weapon to have.

VN Store

Back