Ambles contemplating transfer from USC

Why are you here, SGM? Seriously, I would like to know.

Almost every post you make is negative.

This is VolNation. Vol fans.

You claim to be one, but your posts betray you.

So, why are you here?

Once I get rid of hatvol (via our wager)...I'll turn my attention to you...

Be a man...take the bait.

Go Vols.
Yeah, that's going to happen. You do realize that the only way you win the wager is if UT sweeps Florida, Alabama, and Georgia in '12, don't you. The only sad part about the wager is that getting rid of a blind sheep like you will not accomplish much. Just as it was when OldVol and OrangeSquare were run out of here, there will be another mindless homer to step up and take your place. You're like cockroaches.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah, that's going to happen. You do realize that the only way you win the wager is if UT sweeps Florida, Alabama, and Georgia in '12, don't you. The only sad part about the wager is that getting rid of a blind sheep like you will not accomplish much. Just as it was when OldVol and OrangeSquare were run out of here, there will be another mindless homer to step up and take your place. You're like cockroaches.

Hat...where've you been? Truth is, I missed your acidic wit.

Nah...we'll win one this year, and two next. I get '12 as a make-up...just in case. You made a bad wager.

Speaking of OrangeSquare...I'm assuming he stiffed you...he owes me a twelve-pack for a wager we made before the '08 season. Like you, I'm not watching the mailbox.

So...I'm a blind sheep...a mindless homer...AND a cockroach? Wow...and here I was thinking I was just a Vol fan.

I need a 3-6 record, hat. Deep down, you know I'm going to get it. Enjoy your shots, and now might be a good time to start working on a new ID on VolNation.

I'm just sayin'.

Go Vols.

Last edited:

Nah...we'll win one this year, and two next. I get '12 as a make-up...just in case. You made a bad wager.

Speaking of OrangeSquare...I'm assuming he stiffed you...he owes me a twelve-pack for a wager we made before the '08 season. Like you, I'm not watching the mailbox.

So...I'm a blind sheep...a mindless homer...AND a cockroach? Wow...and here I was thinking I was just a Vol fan.

I need a 3-9 record, hat. Deep down, you know I'm going to get it. Enjoy your shots, and now might be a good time to start working on a new ID on VolNation.

I'm just sayin'.

Go Vols.
You're guaranteeing Tennessee wins in Gainesville or Tuscaloosa next year? You really have taken leave from reality.

Sometimes I sit and wonder how old the posters are on here when I see threads like this... Miamicane I will join you in the dooley...:pepper:

You're guaranteeing Tennessee wins in Gainesville or Tuscaloosa next year? You really have taken leave from reality.

Yeah, I know...

Faith is a funny thing.

Take heart...I've been wrong more than I've been right...especially when the Vols are involved.

You and SGM can dance on my VN grave when you win. I will honor the terms of our wager.

OTOH...SGM is next. I'm on his Ignore List...you might want to warn him.

Go Vols.

step 1. ctrl + f
step 2. enter "ambles"
step 3. realize this thread is way off topic cause this is the first post to even mention ambles on this page

The bottom line is that Kiffin will not release players to Tennessee I wouldn't think

i want to become that guy.... show me the way to 50 posts per page
Go to your UserCP, and click on "Edit Options"

About half way down the page there is a section called "Thread display options"

There is a pulldown menu where you can specify how many posts per page are displayed.

I am not sure that Ambles has started classes yet...therefore could transfer with no penalty I think

I need a 3-6 record, hat. Deep down, you know I'm going to get it. Enjoy your shots, and now might be a good time to start working on a new ID on VolNation.

I'm just sayin'.

Go Vols.

:post-4-1090547912:

VN Store

Back