'24 AL EDGE Jordan Ross (Tennessee)

More proof that if you live and die by what ANYONE tells us, it. is. on. YOU! if the world ends whenever it doesn't go our way, even though it looked as if it would.

Grade of slaw, everyone. Yes, AP and Matt, and some others give us a great picture of the NOW, and im grateful to them; but, in the end...no matter how committed, how much someone leads, no matter who's trending...ultimately, has been said a million times, FLUID...can change with the next SENTENCE. Kids flip right before pen hits paper, I mean, right at that very moment...happens EVERY YEAR.

Also, and never forget this...some of these kids like to mess with people, will say ANYTHING. Tell one person 'this', the next person 'that.
Bingo

I’m rolling with AP here, I think Ross is playing the recruiting game.

They could both be right in terms of when each spoke to the kid. That said, Wiltfong said Ross told him directly - after the dust had settled from his UGA visit - that UT leads.

Pretty clearly UF was telling him we’ve got a ton of Edge players and they have jack sh!t, the latter of which is true and the former easily disproven or at least explained. UGA likely just wowed him - they obviously can’t make the “UT is loaded!” claim.

Sounds like this has a ways to go anyway but I think we’re in as good of a spot as possible especially considering we haven’t had our OV yet.

Why is it hilarious? Every program does it. People come on here and criticize coaches that end up beating us. Beamer, Richt, and Franklin are just a few examples. And Florida has many more resources than any of those coaches had.
Were kicking Billy and Beamer’s butt on the field and the recruiting trail! Time will tell the truth! We’re gonna kick their rears! GBO!!!!!

Were kicking Billy and Beamer’s butt on the field and the recruiting trail! Time will tell the truth! We’re gonna kick their rears! GBO!!!!!

We will end up with a better class than SC. I am very confident of that. A better class than UF? That’s gonna be difficult. We are gonna need quite a few of our 3* to have huge years and get significant bumps in the rankings. Napier is recruiting like Meyer did right now unfortunately.

We will end up with a better class than SC. I am very confident of that. A better class than UF? That’s gonna be difficult. We are gonna need quite a few of our 3* to have huge years and get significant bumps in the rankings. Napier is recruiting like Meyer did right now unfortunately.
🥱 the qb is overrated. Some of them will decomit if fla struggles as some expect. They will get some 3* and it will drop their average and we still have some highly rated players on the board. It will all balance out in the end

Yes UF is recruiting good, but we still have more talent at the present time. And our recruiting is going pretty strong, I agree we pass South Carolina when all is said done. Also how the year shakes out on the field could still further change things for everyone involved. But I like how we stack with both currently and we have the better coach and staff in my opinion. Better than Beamer and Napier. GBO!

You need to look at the recruiting process rankings again.
I did, Florida is recruiting well but I like our roster better than theirs. And we aren’t recruiting bad ourselves. As for South Carolina I expect we will pass them in recruiting. And again despite them beating us last year I will take our roster over theirs. I like our coaches much better as well. The SEC is tough for everyone, but we have a team that can play with anybody. We just have to go out and execute. Can’t wait should be a fun year! GBO!

Yes UF is recruiting good, but we still have more talent at the present time. And our recruiting is going pretty strong, I agree we pass South Carolina when all is said done. Also how the year shakes out on the field could still further change things for everyone involved. But I like how we stack with both currently and we have the better coach and staff in my opinion. Better than Beamer and Napier. GBO!
I do think that if Florida ends up top 3 in recruiting but have a dumpster fire of a season, some will jump ship for sure. How the year plays out is pretty important for them.

VN Store

Back