'24 AL EDGE Jordan Ross (Tennessee)

Another edge in town is Jordan Ross who seems very much up in the air in our estimation. After telling us earlier that Tennessee had fallen a touch, he told us on Thursday evening that Tennessee had been in front but the UGA and Florida visits had changed the way he felt about Tennessee. He told us he looks forward to seeing if Tennessee is different than the rest this weekend.
-VQ

So again it appears Wiltfong and the VQ guys have conflicting info here. We lead per WIltfong but per VQ he liked UGA and UF more and want to see if we are better this time?

Am I interpreting that correctly?

He’ll get pampered this weekend and feel like a priority again. Just goes to show OVs still important.

This info is pretty interesting considering the word was that he had concerns about the depth chart. Rushing and Okoye are visiting this weekend too

Reactions: HeadVol77
I dunno, I’m kinda taking what he said as the other visits didn’t really stack up to Tenn and we have a chance to really lock it up this weekend.
This is how I read it. I interpreted it as the Vols were fading for Ross but then he went on his visits to UF and UGA and realized that maybe the fit for him was better at UT and he’s wanting to verify that’s the case. I could be wrong but that’s how I read it.

Imagining Sun Belt Billy negative recruiting is funny. Like what is he gonna say? Lol dude couldn’t beat Vandy with the #4 pick in the draft and his schedule is hell for the next couple yrs while his seat gets hot.

Dude showed up at UF the same time Heup showed up at UT and the results are drastically different. We are coming off an 11 win season and he may not win 11 games the next two yrs combined.

Imagining Sun Belt Billy negative recruiting is funny. Like what is he gonna say? Lol dude couldn’t beat Vandy with the #4 pick in the draft and his schedule is hell for the next couple yrs while his seat gets hot.

Dude showed up at UF the same time Heup showed up at UT and the results are drastically different.
On the surface....I agree, but UF is UF....they ain't gonna be down for long.

Dude showed up at UF the same time Heup showed up at UT and the results are drastically different. We are coming off an 11 win season and he may not win 11 games the next two yrs combined.
I thought he took the job this last year. He could be saying UT is about to be slapped by the NCAA and could be receiving a bowl ban. He could also say I almost beat Heupel in my third game in Neyland with someone else’s players in my first year. We also do not know how they have set up their NIL. As of today I think he has a higher rated recruiting class than we do. There is plenty for him to say right now.

Some players like playing to challenges such as a difficult schedule. Especially if they have an ego.

Napier has only been there 1 year

I thought he took the job this last year. He could be saying UT is about to be slapped by the NCAA and could be receiving a bowl ban. He could also say I almost beat Heupel in my third game in Neyland with someone else’s players in my first year. We also do not know how they have set up their NIL. As of today I think he has a higher rated recruiting class than we do. There is plenty for him to say right now.

Some players like playing to challenges such as a difficult schedule. Especially if they have an ego.

Heupel could say he was two bad calls away from winning 9 games his first year after taking over a dumpster fire led by Fulmer & Pruitt.

The fact Billy is trying to negative recruit against Heupel is hilarious in its own right.

Heupel could say he was two bad calls away from winning 9 games his first year after taking over a dumpster fire led by Fulmer & Pruitt.

The fact Billy is trying to negative recruit against Heupel is hilarious in its own right.
Why is it hilarious? Every program does it. People come on here and criticize coaches that end up beating us. Beamer, Richt, and Franklin are just a few examples. And Florida has many more resources than any of those coaches had.

Recruiting can be hard on a teenager. So many voices telling them different things. It's hard to know what is right. That's why they should commit to a school. Hopefully he sees everything UT has to offer.

VN Store

Back