'24 AL EDGE Jordan Ross (Tennessee)

Four-star EDGE Jordan Rossmay or may not make a decision this summer. If he does, he may not make it public for some time. There is still some level of confidence in the Florida, Georgia and Tennessee camp. I continue to hear a little more about the Gators and the Vols than I do the Bulldogs, but all three are in this.

- Chad Simmons

I'm sure that will be a trend in a lot of recruitment going forward. Kids won't pick their favorite school it will be who can give me the most. In some cases I get it. Kids come from lower income families and I don't blame them.
Especially this one in particular.............just hearsay..........;)

there’s so many different sides to this one, i don’t honestly think anybody knows at this moment. will be a interesting one all the way til signing day.

there’s so many different sides to this one, i don’t honestly think anybody knows at this moment. will be a interesting one all the way til signing day.
only if he picks us. otherwise.....
200w.gif

Florida and Tennessee look like two best positioned to ultimately land the No. 12 prospect in the rankings in Birmingham (Ala.) Vestavia Hills edge rusher Jordan Ross. Georgia is the third program he likes a lot but at this point the Gators and Vols are pushing the hardest. Ross told 247Sports earlier this month Tennessee led but Florida has had a lot of recent success in Alabama and certainly have his attention as well. The Gators got their official the first weekend of June and the Vols this past weekend. Texas is the fourth school in the mix and Ross likes Oregon as well.
-Wiltfong

You need to look at the recruiting process rankings again.
In June? Didn’t realize early signing day was in the summer. Difference between swinging for the fences for high profile blue chippers that are difference makers and filling a class with a cosmetically decent looking class.

Reactions: Blake25p
Florida insider says he does not expect Ross in their class. He said it’s NIL related and they “can’t afford him with all the rest of their needs”

Take it for what it’s worth
Honestly I don't know how I feel about a kid that would rather play for Florida but the money isn't there

Honestly I don't know how I feel about a kid that would rather play for Florida but the money isn't there
If it is strictly a business decision for the young man than we need to assume until proven otherwise he made the best business decision which landed him potentially at Tennessee. This would then lead me to hope he is all business and takes his job seriously. Sometimes people who are all business work out just fine in football and other ventures. All I hope is he is wearing the power T and making other opposing players make business decisions about their future when they see this young man barreling down on them. I highly doubt he can spend 3 plus years in Knoxville and not fall in love with the whole experience if we land him.

It’s not like Florida is Vanderbilt. They’ve had one of the best programs in the country the last 40 years and Napier seems like a solid down to earth guy

VN Store

Back