Aja Wilson Visit.

I would think all of them would have a problem with it. Basketball isn't a sport that has specific positions that are always played like baseball. How would that arrangement work? The coach would sign a contract? If the coach said go in and play the 5, would the player refuse? How would the other players feel about it?

Let's say Mercedes gets injured and A'ja is asked to go in. Would she say, sorry, can't do it. Plus there are a lot of gray areas. Players need to be flexible.

The way I understand her quotes she must have at least have a verbal agreement that she will be given every opportunity to play the three. I bet she has already gotten that from SC, and NC. I don't know about the other two probably all she could get from one of them was a tour of ESPN.

Reactions: 1 person
The Tennessee and Connecticut coaches smiled, hugged and agreed to play again next year in Tennessee.

But don’t get the wrong idea. The most famous series in women’s basketball isn’t scheduled for a renewal.

UT coach Holly Warlick and UConn coach Geno Auriemma were just responding to a question about how much they would like to meet again next April in Nashville, site of the Final Four.119864_t607.JPG

:loco:

The Tennessee and Connecticut coaches smiled, hugged and agreed to play again next year in Tennessee.

But don’t get the wrong idea. The most famous series in women’s basketball isn’t scheduled for a renewal.

UT coach Holly Warlick and UConn coach Geno Auriemma were just responding to a question about how much they would like to meet again next April in Nashville, site of the Final Four.View attachment 74689

I hope Holly washed her hands real good with a bar of strong soap after touching such scum.

Pat was one hell of a pretty lady in her day and I think by far the best coach around,no one that good could ever replace her at Tenn. BUT there is a new DOG in the house now..........:whistling:

UT coach Holly Warlick and UConn coach Geno Auriemma were just responding to a question about how much they would like to meet again next April in Nashville, site of the Final Four.View attachment 74689

No Ruggy, She was pleading with Geno to give her an assistant coach job, a job she really enjoys. I heard the tape.

It is interesting how convoluted talks on both sides of his mouth. Sometime back he made the bold statement (which of course he had indisputable fact) that the coach from Conn never lied) The knowledge of Davis's recruitment has been openly identified and discussed since she withdrew her commitment. The fact that the Coach of UConn had a house for a mother of a star from Georgia and that the mother sold her handbags on the Conn official site is common knowledge. And sour grapes can make great wine.

It is interesting how convoluted talks on both sides of his mouth. Sometime back he made the bold statement (which of course he had indisputable fact) that the coach from Conn never lied) The knowledge of Davis's recruitment has been openly identified and discussed since she withdrew her commitment. The fact that the Coach of UConn had a house for a mother of a star from Georgia and that the mother sold her handbags on the Conn official site is common knowledge. And sour grapes can make great wine.

now now no sour grapes no no no ....Really I have found that Convoluted,,,
W.TN.Orange Blood and governmentmule have a real nack of getting to the point ,most of witch is true

:eek:k::bad::yikes:

I don't know but kinda funny how you talk about others.. I moved down here three years ago from Connecticut,, sure I am a UCONN fan. what the heck ar you Orange or Y:yikes::nono::stinker2:

I know hmmmmm I'll go half ..The Uconn men stink anyway:cray: lol now that's gona confused the hell out of them:lolabove:

Last edited:
I think I still have one handbag left. If you're interested, let me know.

Reactions: 2 people
:snoring:I am not so sure Aja Wilson could ever play for UCONN. TENN or SC she would fit in.
AT Uconn you got to work to play,you just don't start cause you can shoot a basketball,you got to be a team player.To me Aja Wilson getting to be a pain in the a..,more like a spoiled brat.I ask you then could she take Geno coaching? she can,t make up her mind?Geno could make her one of the top players ,arrr but she drags her feet,,can't get her candy bar so just gona wait till the last min.......A Uconn player? na

:bad: At Uconn the best get better and the not so best get to be best

:snoring:I am not so sure Aja Wilson could ever play for UCONN. TENN or SC she would fit in.
AT Uconn you got to work to play,you just don't start cause you can shoot a basketball,you got to be a team player.To me Aja Wilson getting to be a pain in the a..,more like a spoiled brat.I ask you then could she take Geno coaching? she can,t make up her mind?Geno could make her one of the top players ,arrr but she drags her feet,,can't get her candy bar so just gona wait till the last min.......A Uconn player? na

:bad: At Uconn the best get better and the not so best get to be best

Sounds like someone got un-friended from someone else's twitter/facebook page...

:crazy:

nope just telling it like I feel and I qute here from her ask me page { why are you waiting for so long to chose a collage? If you're good you'll play; if you're not, you won't.'' whats so hard ? (anwser) It's not all about playing time lol and the coaches of my 4 school understand, plus I have something I want right now and I'm trying to get it & it takes a lot of focus and I'm focused on it not college right now...}:yikes: now this is my thinking alone ,,no one else..I still think she is a brat,do I think she can play at UCONN,,,,,,,hard question... being a freshman and coming into a program where all or most are better ,plus there is the GENO factor..there have been many a girl that has left UCONN cause the program was too tough,UCONN is perfection,you need to work extra hard to play.Tenn had it long ago, and I do think she would fit in Tenn program,probably be a starter,where as SC doing fine...

like I said ....or you ask someone to go to the store to buy milk and they go two month" later ,don't think so.....:number1:

http://ask.fm/ajawilson22:Peace2:

Last edited:
People who don't know about a particular subject (particularly the recruiment of "Kayla" Davis) need to keep their mouths shut on said subject.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back