Aidoo to the portal confirmed

These dudes make more money than you or me. If they let what’s said on social media influence them in any way good or bad then they don’t have the maturity they need.

Make no mistake. This is a terribly disappointing situation when you come off an Elite 8 appearance with 4 solid veterans coming back and you may be down to one. Are schools at the point where you have to plan on rebuilding your roster by 50 to 70% every year with transfers?

I’m sure we’ll get a couple of solid transfers because I trust Rick Barnes. But I don’t want to hear about Dalton Knecht and folks using him as an example of the joys of the portal. DK was a unicorn and we hit the lottery with him. The chances of getting another DK are about like me waking up looking like Robert Redford tomorrow. Ain’t going to happen. Not sure what could make anybody enjoy this mess. Welcome to the new reality folks. This is what you have to look forward to.

Not that I should be surprised but this legitimately sucks. This is just way worse than the normal portal roster turnover we have seen. I hate everything.

It feels like something else is going on. That’s four guys, two big contributors and another one who had a chance at a starting spot. Right now we are only going to return 5 scholarship players and have just one freshman coming in.

They better pray he opts for the draft because Nate Oats will make him an All American

Yup, Aidoo had a bad tendency at times to play soft but we saw so many times where he was aggressive and effective.

Best true big we had since I can't remember. Definitely better than Kyle Alexander. We aren't really known for having a dominant big guy

Reactions: Lurker
I know it's part of the process. But I LOL at the declaring for the NBA draft part. Still a lot of work and improvements to be made there

I thought Aidoo had a good shot of getting drafted if he kept up his excellent play from the end of the regular season in the NCAA Tournament, but don't that the draft is a serious consideration given that he was on the side of a milk carton in Detroit.

Why are these guys making dumb decisions? Would Aidoo actually get drafted? Maybe--but I'm skeptical. Or does he just want
another school to give him more money. There seems to be this compulsion with these guys to make stupid decisions. College sports is
totally ****** up these days. Seriously ****** up.

VN Store

Back