Current outlook:

PG: ZZ/Boswell
SG: Gainey/Carr
SF: Probably darlinston Dunlap
PF:? (Cade)
Center: estrella

This is not a winning roster

Definitely going to need some major contributors next season
Right😂 the audacity and self-righteous, laughable, thought that Internet bullying factored into him leaving……i wanna be in the alternate reality some of you live in.

Right😂 the audacity and self-righteous, laughable, thought that Internet bullying factored into him leaving……i wanna be in the alternate reality some of you live in.

Not talking about a few people, vol nation as whole absolutely dogged this guy.

It's easy to laugh now, just hope we get a good replacement

This is what happened when you disrespect a guy so much on social media

Current outlook:

If the stuff said on social media caused him to leave. Then he 100% needed to go because you can't be that sensitive (I don't think that's the reason tho)

This sucks. Aidoo was a good player. Awaka as well.

Not going to panic though because Barnes may hit the trials to get solid replacements. Unfortunately this kind of stuff is going to become the norm now.

This is what happened when you disrespect a guy so much on social media

Current outlook:

oh good lord. I promise what was said on twitter had zero to do with this.

Reactions: papatomany
You’re not missing much , unfortunately 3HL which you probably know used to be pretty good has been unlistenable for years .

I stopped listening reguarly even before Travis left which was like 10 yeras ago. It was already getting a bit much. Travis always was a hot take jackass but he lost me when he slobbered all over James Franklin and started trolling Vol fans over it and acted like a spoiled brat when called out about it. But then when he left and the Mickey guy joined and Blaine Biship and blah it just all sucked. Also no offense to the late Frank Wycheck but I always thought he sucked on the show and calling Titan games. I don't know if his head issues contributed but he also simply didn't have a radio voice.

Not talking about a few people, vol nation as whole absolutely dogged this guy.

It's easy to laugh now, just hope we get a good replacement
Sorry, but a lot of Vol nation took up for Aidoo including myself. It was the usual vocal caustic minority posting negative comments.

If it's about the $$$, then I can't help but say we are probably better off. Don't blame him for chasing it, but you've spent this long in the system.

If Awaka had stayed, I think it wouldn't have stung as much.

But something needs to give. This lends some credence to the suggestion made by another user the other day that TN, at least as far as hoops is concerned, wasn't prepared for the people lining up to throw money at some of our guys.

Was just asking why, that’s all lol

As in, what does he do that makes you think he helps us get to the elite 8?
Only true big nasty we had who was developing nicely offensively when he wasn’t in foul trouble. Saved our ass in early spells against Texas. Think he was poised to take another big step.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Only true big nasty we had who was developing nicely offensively when he wasn’t in foul trouble. Saved our ass in early spells against Texas. Think he was poised to take another big step.
I was legit just curious.

Wasn’t trying to be a snarky prick!

VN Store

Back