Aidoo to the portal confirmed

Jravol78

Now go home and get your shine box
I had heard that the staff was feeling good about keeping Jonas Aidoo but Ron Slay on 104.5 just reported that Aidoo is also entering the portal . I’m not seeing this anywhere else but they were just discussing it.

edit sorry just saw there was an aggregate portal thread that I had not previously seen. Merge if necessary

Reactions: kptvol1452
I had heard that the staff was feeling good about keeping Jonas Aidoo but Ron Slay on 104.5 just reported that Aidoo is also entering the portal . I’m not seeing this anywhere else but they were just discussing it.

edit sorry just saw there was an aggregate portal thread that I had not previously seen. Merge if necessary
Let Aidoo go. KEEP AWAKA, give him the money. He is ten times tougher than Aidoo.

Guess he doesn’t want to split time with Estrella?

Reactions: Volfan1000
I’m numb to all this portal stuff. Took awhile but I’ve finally accepted that I’m really just cheering for the jersey, not who’s wearing it.

(Not entirely true of course but it’s getting that way.)
Since this new era of college sports, coach Heuple has kept the majority of his teams intact. I know 90% of the DB's transferred out, but they needed to, IMO. We've replaced them with better quality players. I believe our CB's will be the standouts of our DB group. Jermod McCoy, safety Jacoby Thomas had 108 tackles and four picks in 2 years at MTSU and McMurray will be in the rotation, also. Not to mention, our sophomores have had a year in the system and Gibson looked pretty good in his role, towards the end of last year. Tamarion McDonald is the only DB I will truly miss. I'm hoping Jourdan Thomas will take his game to the next level this year. Hopefully, we lock down Awaka, no matter the cost. Aidoo, not so much.

Last edited:
So our entire potential starting team next year is transferring? Heard a rumor about Shack maybe leaving. What in the world is happening?

So our entire potential starting team next year is transferring? Heard a rumor about Shack maybe leaving. What in the world is happening?

I suspect Shack wants a career after college. We actually got folks on here saying he should play the 4 spot essentially saying his career is done after next year. That may not sit well.

VN Store

Back