Aidoo to the portal confirmed

I was listening to 104.5 the zone on the radio yesterday on the way from nashville to mt. juliet.They reported Aidoo was in the portal as if it was done. It will be a miracle for Barnes to produce a real contender next season,but I'm pulling for him!

I was listening to 104.5 the zone on the radio yesterday on the way from nashville to mt. juliet.They reported Aidoo was in the portal as if it was done. It will be a miracle for Barnes to produce a real contender next season,but I'm pulling for him!
I’m glad someone else heard that , I was starting to question my sanity which is questionable to begin with

Aidoo didn't back down guarding Edey even though the weight difference and refs made it an impossible task. It would be fun to see you try to guard him. Maybe after three possessions you'd run home and hide under your bed.
I'd punch him in the nuts. He'd be scared of getting punched in the nuts again for the rest of the game.

I’m glad someone else heard that , I was starting to question my sanity which is questionable to begin with

I haven't listened to sports talk radio in years so I have no idea how "in the know" they are anymore. I would assume if Slay said it then maybe it has some teeth but I haven't seen many others say it.

I haven't listened to sports talk radio in years so I have no idea how "in the know" they are anymore. I would assume if Slay said it then maybe it has some teeth but I haven't seen many others say it.
You’re not missing much , unfortunately 3HL which you probably know used to be pretty good has been unlistenable for years .

Reactions: AllVol68
Who cares what “you’ve been saying”. Aidoo is a skeleton. He’s never going to have the body to bang in the middle. He’s a finesse player. When a guy scores and rebounds as well as he does, he’s doing something right. He was the best at his position in one of the best conferences, and we still have clowns high-fiving their cat, strutting around calling him “soft”. Sorry we can’t send him over to step on your Xbox to prove he’s tough enough to play on your imaginary team.
...and blocks shots at such an elite level...

This is what happened when you disrespect a guy so much on social media

Current outlook:

PG: ZZ/Boswell
SG: Gainey/Carr
SF: Probably darlinston Dunlap
PF:? (Cade)
Center: estrella

This is not a winning roster

Definitely going to need some major contributors next season

VN Store

Back