Adrian Peterson's kid

I find this article disgusting. The guy didn't know about the kid until three months ago. While it isn't ideal, having a child out of wedlock hardly makes him responsible for the kid's death.

And he chose to meet him how many times in those 3 months?

Checked on his well being in what way?

Reactions: 1 person
I find this article disgusting. The guy didn't know about the kid until three months ago. While it isn't ideal, having a child out of wedlock hardly makes him responsible for the kid's death.

That's great, except he didn't say that.

Btw, Three months, sure it's not a long time to get to know someone, but IT'S HIS OWN 2 YEAR OLD CHILD.

Either you didn't read the article or your reading comprehension is at a first grade level.

That's great, except he didn't say that.

Btw, Three months, sure it's not a long time to get to know someone, but IT'S HIS OWN 2 YEAR OLD CHILD.

The whole article is arguing that Peterson isn't a good guy. Clearly the DUI isn't what inspired this article, or it would have been written a long time ago. He's tying the death of this boy in with the other clues that Peterson isn't a good guy.
I've never been told that I have a two year old son (without knowing about it first), so I can't speak to how exactly I'd react. I also can't speak to how AP should have acted. I don't know his relationship with this woman. I don't know what his plans were for the near future. I read that he was planning to spend some time with the boy soon.
Regardless, I think it's in very poor taste to attack the guy about this right after the kid died. Even if Peterson was a terrible biological father, and said, "I don't care anything about this boy," I still don't see what that has to do with this boy's death. The mother had custody, and could date who she wanted. This could have happened no matter what AP was doing for her or the kid. A hundred things could have stopped this from happening. Pointing out Peterson's potential to stop it and tying it in with him trying to start a bar fight is just irresponsible journalism.

Just another example of the media trying to make people look bad. A kid is beaten to death, but yet everyone is too busy criticizing AP.

Just another example of the media trying to make people look bad. A kid is beaten to death, but yet everyone is too busy criticizing AP.

Really? All I saw on twitter was people saying "poor AP".

Dude has ridiculous amounts of money and resources but didn't do anything. His son was living with a known abuser and he turned a blind eye

I'd say his kid is raised financially better then 90% of people in the world. I mean what you going to do take the kid and never let him/her see their mom. You are straight talking out your a** right now. We don't know anything about how this child is raised, but I'm willing to bet AP spoils his own child. Responsibility isn't even in question here. AP makes more money then most people will ever see in their life time. I highly doubt he can't afford to provide for his kid, and I highly doubt this kid isn't highly provided for.

I don't have a kid, but I'm pretty sure there's more to raising a child than just making sure they're financially provided for. There are families that don't have a lot of money but their kids turn out alright because of the values and lessons that were taught by their parents, not because they had tons of money

Reactions: 1 person
I don't have a kid, but I'm pretty sure there's more to raising a child than just making sure they're financially provided for. There are families that don't have a lot of money but their kids turn out alright because of the values and lessons that were taught by their parents, not because they had tons of money

This guy knows what's up.

VN Store

Back