Adrian Peterson's kid

My heart goes out to the family but I can't help but wonder if this would have happened had AP decided to be a real father instead of a baby daddy.

Right. This is AP's fault. Forget the fact that he pays child support and the mom is probably doing great financially. Forget the fact that the mom allowed this monster into her house. Forget the fact that the mom allowed her child to be alone with this creep.

Look, I'm a proponent of the typical nuclear family, but this is in no way AP's fault.

Right. This is AP's fault. Forget the fact that he pays child support and the mom is probably doing great financially. Forget the fact that the mom allowed this monster into her house. Forget the fact that the mom allowed her child to be alone with this creep.

Look, I'm a proponent of the typical nuclear family, but this is in no way AP's fault.

come down off your high horse reverend, I never said it was his fault, but you can't deny things would be different if he'd taken more responsibility

Reactions: 1 person

Expected response

Prison will protect this man from AP...

What a sick person.

I hope not. Typically child abusers/sexual offenders get what's coming to them in prison. This will be a high profile case and he will be a marked man the day he steps foot behind bars.

come down off your high horse reverend, I never said it was his fault, but you can't deny things would be different if he'd taken more responsibility

I'd say his kid is raised financially better then 90% of people in the world. I mean what you going to do take the kid and never let him/her see their mom. You are straight talking out your a** right now. We don't know anything about how this child is raised, but I'm willing to bet AP spoils his own child. Responsibility isn't even in question here. AP makes more money then most people will ever see in their life time. I highly doubt he can't afford to provide for his kid, and I highly doubt this kid isn't highly provided for.

I'd say his kid is raised financially better then 90% of people in the world. I mean what you going to do take the kid and never let him/her see their mom. You are straight talking out your a** right now. We don't know anything about how this child is raised, but I'm willing to bet AP spoils his own child. Responsibility isn't even in question here. AP makes more money then most people will ever see in their life time. I highly doubt he can't afford to provide for his kid, and I highly doubt this kid isn't highly provided for.

actually, we can get some insight into how this kid was being raised based on the fact that the boyfriend just nearly beat him to death.

it doesn't matter how much money AP has sent that kid's way if, 2 years later, he may never be able to breathe on his own ever again

Reactions: 2 people
I'd like to see them just let the Vikings creatively deal with this guy's punishment. I can imagine Jared Allen with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

I pray the child makes a full recovery. As far as the man who did this to him, well, I'd hope they throw him under the prison. Unfortunately, in this screwed up place we live in today, he will just get a slap on the wrist. Now let him abuse a cat or a dog, then there would be a "hangin at high noon"!!

If AP had taken him and raised him, he wouldn't be in a hospital right now. I'd venture to guess that if the boyfriend knew that AP was an active and semi involved (as much as his job allows) parent, there is no way he puts his hands on him. This may not be Peterson's fault but he should shoulder some of the blame. I'm sorry that this happened and hope that the baby makes a full recovery. I also hope that this inspires Peterson to take a more active role in his life.

Reactions: 2 people
actually, we can get some insight into how this kid was being raised based on the fact that the boyfriend just nearly beat him to death.

it doesn't matter how much money AP has sent that kid's way if, 2 years later, he may never be able to breathe on his own ever again

Trying to even drop this in the least somehow at AP's feet is BS, and you know that. Come on MG.

If AP had taken him and raised him, he wouldn't be in a hospital right now. I'd venture to guess that if the boyfriend knew that AP was an active and semi involved (as much as his job allows) parent, there is no way he puts his hands on him. This may not be Peterson's fault but he should shoulder some of the blame. I'm sorry that this happened and hope that the baby makes a full recovery. I also hope that this inspires Peterson to take a more active role in his life.

Seems like all was fine, prior to this. Acting like AP is somehow an irresponsible father is dumb.

You can't make someone love you

Heads up: any comments from hear on out involving politics or deemed insensitive will be deleted and result in an infraction.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back