Adrian Peterson's kid

Why pass judgment on the man in this situation? We got too many Nancy Graces. Maybe you are right, but there is obviously a reason AP asked the media to respect his privacy on the matter. WTF do we feel the need to critique everything about people's personal lives? Especially when we have limited knowledge in just about every case.

This is a shockingly common crime. Mom leaves the baby or toddler with someone who's not the dad, frequently a boyfriend. The baby or toddler acts their age. The non-parent adult wigs out and throws/punches/otherwise beats the crap out of the kid. The kid dies. It's horrific, but it happens all the damn time.

sadly you are right

This is a shockingly common crime. Mom leaves the baby or toddler with someone who's not the dad, frequently a boyfriend. The baby or toddler acts their age. The non-parent adult wigs out and throws/punches/otherwise beats the crap out of the kid. The kid dies. It's horrific, but it happens all the damn time.

Happened to my wife's classmate in hair school (small class).

Peterson met son for first time after beating | New York Post

apparently, the pictures we have been seeing of AP with his son are of him and AP jr. and not the two year old in North Dakota, whom he only just learned about 3 months ago.

assuming, of course, TMZ can be trusted

that in no way should detract from the tragedy of a kid being beaten to death

Sadly, this will make some people care less about the story. It's just as disgusting whether Peterson knew the kid or not. I don't know anything about the mother, but I imagine the rest of her life will be pretty tough, now.

Talking about this in the barbershop yesterday, can the mother be charged with anything?

Sadly, this will make some people care less about the story. It's just as disgusting whether Peterson knew the kid or not. I don't know anything about the mother, but I imagine the rest of her life will be pretty tough, now.

You think so?

AP was nothing more than a child support paycheck for this kid. The story should be the horrific and appalling actions by the boyfriend. However, the media (both real news and social media) are turning the story into feel sorry for Adrian Peterson. That's a shame.

Reactions: 1 person
AP was nothing more than a child support paycheck for this kid. The story should be the horrific and appalling actions by the boyfriend. However, the media (both real news and social media) are turning the story into feel sorry for Adrian Peterson. That's a shame.

He had only found out about the child about 3 months ago.

He had only found out about the child about 3 months ago.

I've seen reports that he has up to four kids from four women with only AP Jr being in his life. The story isn't AP, it's the kid. Unfortunately, we only hear about this incident because of AP and not what actually happened. At least it sheds some light on abuse and hopefully opens AP's eyes before he becomes the next Travis Henry.

Reactions: 1 person
I've seen reports that he has up to four kids from four women with only AP Jr being in his life. The story isn't AP, it's the kid. Unfortunately, we only hear about this incident because of AP and not what actually happened. At least it sheds some light on abuse and hopefully opens AP's eyes before he becomes the next Travis Henry.

or Shawn Kemp

Apparently the boyfriend has a history of abuse. He was arrested last year after beating his then girlfriend, threatening her with a knife, and beating her 3 year old son. He was spared jail by the judge and required to go to counseling.

If AP had taken him and raised him, he wouldn't be in a hospital right now. I'd venture to guess that if the boyfriend knew that AP was an active and semi involved (as much as his job allows) parent, there is no way he puts his hands on him. This may not be Peterson's fault but he should shoulder some of the blame. I'm sorry that this happened and hope that the baby makes a full recovery. I also hope that this inspires Peterson to take a more active role in his life.

I retract this statement. I made it without knowing all the facts.

Apparently the boyfriend has a history of abuse. He was arrested last year after beating his then girlfriend, threatening her with a knife, and beating her 3 year old son. He was spared jail by the judge and required to go to counseling.

Hate to be that guy but it needs to be said. You have $50 million in the bank and you don't know what situation you family is in? He found out 3 months ago but never saw him till now? Never investigated his living situation?

Hate to be that guy but it needs to be said. You have $50 million in the bank and you don't know what situation you family is in? He found out 3 months ago but never saw him till now? Never investigated his living situation?

They said it was a "casual relationship". I guess he didn't feel much obligation

VN Store

Back