Adrian Peterson's kid

RIP
BWU7cf1CMAArDFx.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Watching my two yr old watch Monsters Inc right now. Can't imagine that being taken from me.

Can't believe he was at practice today.

That's why people were reporting that the child must be doing better.

Anyone see that 30 on 30 about that kid from Louisiana whose karate teacher raped and abducted him? When he was caught the dad hid at the airport when he was brought back, jumped out and shot the MFer. I believe the jury acquitted him and he only got probation. Justice served.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone see that 30 on 30 about that kid from Louisiana whose karate teacher raped and abducted him? When he was caught the dad hid at the airport when he was brought back, jumped out and shot the MFer. I believe the jury acquitted him and he only got probation. Justice served.

Just like A Time to Kill

He said he was going to for sure. He shouldn't be is what I'm saying

It might be a way for him to cope. I don't know how he can manage to play under these circumstances, but people grieve in different ways.

RIP to the child. Terrible what happened.

I would imagine he's thinking he wants to hit somebody. Where better but a football field? But a lot of time will pass between now and then.

How can you hurt a 2 year old. ..wtf

This is a shockingly common crime. Mom leaves the baby or toddler with someone who's not the dad, frequently a boyfriend. The baby or toddler acts their age. The non-parent adult wigs out and throws/punches/otherwise beats the crap out of the kid. The kid dies. It's horrific, but it happens all the damn time.

VN Store

Back