A telling quote from CBJ

I said this2 weeks ago and got killed for it. All he has to do is look at North's lack of production this year & realize we are a dumpster fire offensively with this line. Some fat kids down at the frat house couldn't do worse.

Attachments

• Stop Whining.jpeg
    Stop Whining.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 54
Butch says the same ole crap, each & every week. We are getting damn tired of hearing the "used car salesman" pitch. Piss or get off the pot, Butchie. Keanu Reeves, Jr. couldn't QB for Pellisippi College. Bayankian is at best a mid-level HS coordinator. Damn, we suck....

Attachments

• crying.jpg
    crying.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people
Our receivers are rarely open. Whether it's the scheme (my belief) or they just aren't ready. Either way, there is very rarely a wr that is truly open.

I think it has more to do with the d-line getting pressure with a 3 or 4 man rush and dropping the rest into coverage. That makes the throwing lanes very narrow or just not there

I saw a post talking about putting a hat on a hat.... watch the game and look how many times we got beat hat on hat sat night. The play call has little to do with our success or failure! What play would you call when they rush 4 and drop 8...a run...we have and got no where because we are getting beat hat on hat. The positive yard plays we are getting is when they rush and Worley gets enough time to get the ball away...not very often. Which puts us in 3rd 8 3rd 10 FACT!

Someone has you snowed with this hat talk.

As I sit here and read through the stupidity that is our fan base I realize that most of you are just idiots with absolutely no knowledge or reason for your words. It took Dan Mullen six years to get MSU to where it is now. Freeze is there in 3. We sit here with consecutive top 5 recruiting classes and you guys question the direction of our program. So let me explain this very slowly, the only way to win in College football is with a great QB. Worley/Hurd cost us Georgia game, Worley cost us the Florida game, Worley also cost us the Ole Miss game 3 picks( none of which had anything to do with the offensive line). We will go to a bowl game, we will be very impressive as a program in two years, we will be UT again. All of you hillbillies need to educate and motivate. Your stupidity has reached a level of no return. If you have a great QB the rest is going to fall in to place. So shut up, sit down, and watch and see as my witness. Worley is terrible, Peterman terrible, Dobbs not good. Q Dormandy stud, Austin Kendall stud. In 2016 I hope most of you idiots have jumped off the train, cause it will be glorious times for the knowledgeable fan base.

As I sit here and read through the stupidity that is our fan base I realize that most of you are just idiots with absolutely no knowledge or reason for your words. It took Dan Mullen six years to get MSU to where it is now. Freeze is there in 3. We sit here with consecutive top 5 recruiting classes and you guys question the direction of our program. So let me explain this very slowly, the only way to win in College football is with a great QB. Worley/Hurd cost us Georgia game, Worley cost us the Florida game, Worley also cost us the Ole Miss game 3 picks( none of which had anything to do with the offensive line). We will go to a bowl game, we will be very impressive as a program in two years, we will be UT again. All of you hillbillies need to educate and motivate. Your stupidity has reached a level of no return. If you have a great QB the rest is going to fall in to place. So shut up, sit down, and watch and see as my witness. Worley is terrible, Peterman terrible, Dobbs not good. Q Dormandy stud, Austin Kendall stud. In 2016 I hope most of you idiots have jumped off the train, cause it will be glorious times for the knowledgeable fan base.
This should be good..

peter-griffen-popcorn-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person

No no, Peterman is the answer brah! Everyone wants to put in Peterman!

Not the point. We should see progress. We have seen none since UGA game.

how do you measure progress of the Oline on a week to week basis when your opponents are tougher than the last oopnent? this cat would say "WE NEED IMPROVEMENT NEXT WEEK NO SACKS AGAINST ALABAMA OR COACH JONES SUCKS!"

maybe they are getting better but so is their opponent from one week to the next. Have you been grading them every play or just looking at the outcome.

It took Mullen all of 2 yrs to win 9 games. We haven't won 9 games in 7 yrs. But I bet he inherited a better situation than Butch didn't he? And you call yourself knowledgeable?

This crap is how we got where we are now! I have coached football, not at this level but none the less! When you are out manned up front there is very little you can do to move the ball. You do realize we gave up 7 sacks and rushed for no yards... Go ahead call a play that works when 3 of the 5 linemen are getting beat on every play. CBJ did not do that to our team...he inherited that! Maybe a few JUCO kids can help but for every juco we get we have to have a freshmen to go with him or we are here again in 3 years. The real skilled positions are the kids who play with their hand on the ground and thats a FACT! i have coached oline and dline for years. Its more than just lining up and blocking my friend! Technique and learned skills over time make good linemen! If we had just sophs or some jrs who had been around regardless of overall strength we would be much better. Add in the grind of SEC play with a few injuries. D coaches knowing and having film on what we do good and bad is catching up with us. GO VOLS!
so as a coach your saying if you play a team with more d-line talent than your o-line there's nothing you can do just mail it in? Damned sure glad your not my coach.

No offense to MSU but they have huge disadvantages when compared to Tennessee in almost every facet that matters to recruits. Dan Mullen has done a great job there. I am sure you will get a great bit of support calling graduates from UT "hillbillies". Nice.

Went to wedding a few weeks ago, had conversations with bride's family members, I believe they are from Cordova area. They refer Ole Miss and Univ of Memphis as "We" and refer us as "You Volunteer people". Yes, Shelby Co. on the map is part of the State of Tennessee, but that's about it. It is not TN and it never will be. Back to football, we had 3 RS Jrs starting at left side of OL. They look as lost as 2 true frosh starting at RG and RT. Bad footwork, no push, list goes on and on. They look 10 times worse than 270lb Sullins twins (Walk-on Center and Guard) who played during 2009 season. I still do believe we will get better by recruiting, but, based on CBJ's this specific comment, I don't think we will ever be in the elite level what we witnessed in the 90's. We may win 7, 8, 9 games eventually, but not 11, 12. And I do not see SEC East title anytime soon. Rest of SEC recruit as good or probably even better than us. We can not rely 100% on just pure talent and need some coaching and X's & O's. And based on what I witnessed so far, I do not see latter part from our O coaching staff.

Reality: we didn't get the coaches we wanted; we hired a mid major guy who hasn't developed/improved/added his own coaching staff to meet the level of SEC demands.
What is CBJ's "coaching tree".....how many of his assistants are hired away climbing their own career ladder? From living north of the Mason/Dixon line, I would guess that CBJ leaves before we ever show him the door. CBJ doesn't beat ranked opponents; it's hard to build momentum in a "rebuilding" year without pulling one of those off. If players admit to themselves: dang, we should have pulled that out, then they know the fan base is thinking the same, just amplified across blog posts. Recruiting raw talent is a BIG plus on the performance evaluation sheet; developing into upper level skill players to WIN, now that's what coaches get paid millions to do.

No offense to MSU but they have huge disadvantages when compared to Tennessee in almost every facet that matters to recruits. Dan Mullen has done a great job there. I am sure you will get a great bit of support calling graduates from UT "hillbillies". Nice.

I have 2 degrees from UT and I'm a hillbilly.
What do you have against hillbillies?

VN Store

Back