'89 Movie: Christmas Vacation Humor Thread

Great thread ! Just got done with the "prep", I'm laughing my .......well you know.......at this thread.

As is tradition for us, that movie begins after the last present is opened. Classic.

Among more than I can count;

Art: "What is it? A letter confirming your reservation at the nuthouse?"

Reactions: 1 person
Clark, I'd like to try to fumigate this here chair, it's a good quality item. If you don't mind my askin', how much did she set you back?

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *******s this side of the nuthouse.

*I simply solved the problem. We needed a coffin... Er, a tree. There are no lots open on Christmas Eve. Lewis burned down my tree so I replaced it as best I could. Voilà.

Reactions: 1 person
Mele Kalikimaka!

Santey Clause! Oh!! You scared me. Uncle Clark, are you Santey Clause? No, I can't even afford to be his elf.

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *******s this side of the nuthouse.
That is my fav..along with the "holy shi#, where's the Tylenol" tirade.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back