2024 Recruiting Thread

If that’s the case, UConn only has one scholarship available (not factoring in any potential transfers out), which I’d assume they’re holding for Strong, but Berry could wait to see.
Tennessee is not in it for Berry now. Virginia Tech and Texas seem to be 2 she is looking at... playing time is likely a concern at Tennessee...lots of guards on roster in 24-25.

Reactions: travis929
Tennessee is not in it for Berry now. Virginia Tech and Texas seem to be 2 she is looking at... playing time is likely a concern at Tennessee...lots of guards on roster in 24-25.

Wouldn’t be trying to go to VaTech until their coach decides what he is doing. Guess if she really likes Kenny she might end up at Kentucky. PT would not be an issue there.

Hard to imagine Berry would be too worried about playing time at TN. Yes the roster is ridiculously guard heavy, but not many if any who would keep Berry on the bench long.

Last edited:
Reactions: lfvol
Hard to imagine Berry would be too worried about playing time at TN. Yes the roster is ridiculously guard heavy, but not many if any who would keep Berry on the bench long.

If anything makes TN not a contender it's that her family hates everything about UT for some reason.
If she plays like she did in State maybe you’re wrong

If Tennessee can get her, go get her. A high High School recruit, not many are coming your way. Even if you are guard heavy and she doesn't start, the staff has 4 years to develop her. My question is, is this staff good enough to do that, and as far as I can see, they haven't shown that at all. This could be a new start for the program, but the right coaching staff has to be in place or she may go the way of Passat.

If Tennessee can get her, go get her. A high High School recruit, not many are coming your way. Even if you are guard heavy and she doesn't start, the staff has 4 years to develop her. My question is, is this staff good enough to do that, and as far as I can see, they haven't shown that at all. This could be a new start for the program, but the right coaching staff has to be in place or she may go the way of Passat.

No Connies in the recruiting threads please. There is a Coach Kellie Harper thread for posts like this.

Ah, so Ralph and staff haven't developed Pissott despite giving her ample playing time.

(And that was a joke, no wink required, just like the Bueckers joke that you seemed to take seriously).

If we're talking about staff development, Bueckers was national POY her freshman season, so it would appear that she was already pretty developed when she arrived on campus
unless A personally coached her up during her high school years.

The Tennessee staff seems to have been pretty successful developing their five-star recruits. Players like Hidalgo and Watkins always seem to flourish more than less talented players.

If you can’t see player development under our staff you are not paying attention. “Passat” is not developing much under “Shay” either. How does Geno sell Ralph to recruits given he won’t be there for their whole career?

VN Store

Back