2016 NFL Free Agency Thread

Didn't the Broncos offer him 17M a year with 1 year less but about the same in guaranteed money?

$15M, which I thought was too much, but 3 years makes it less of an over-commitment. The kid hasn't proven that much. He had a couple good 4th quarters. That's about it.

$15M, which I thought was too much, but 3 years makes it less of an over-commitment. The kid hasn't proven that much. He had a couple good 4th quarters. That's about it.

I thought they make it a little under 17M with incentives. I haven't followed it closely though.

Brock Osweiler (7 Game Starter)- $72 Million
Cam Newton (League MVP)- $118 Million

Anyone see an issue here?? Like how in the **** a scrub like Osweiler gets paid like that?

Only $37 is guaranteed.

Anyone see an issue here?? Like how in the **** a scrub like Osweiler gets paid like that?

What about R Wilson? He got $87M and he has won so much. Osweiler got benched for a guy that can barely play anymore and still got paid, LOL.

This is about how desperate teams are to find a QB. Elway isn't desperate.

It's a QB-driven league and the FA pool of QBs is poor. I was shocked to see Chase Daniel sign for a backup salary when the market was open for him to maybe start somewhere. People are also forgetting to take in account the increase in the 2016 NFL cap

From Wikipedia:

Hahaha. Looks like you got the next DARREN SHARPER

The guy has the range of a ****ing cheetah

McLeod-range-2.gif

So who does Denver go with this season ? No QB - garbage RBs -- relish the SB Denver fans its going to be a long season -- I wonder if Elway is talking to RG3 yet ?

So who does Denver go with this season ? No QB - garbage RBs -- relish the SB Denver fans its going to be a long season -- I wonder if Elway is talking to RG3 yet ?

This is far from certain. This team is good enough to win without good QB play and we don't even know who their QB is, yet. They could trade for someone else's #2 and be in decent shape.

Punt on first down?

Sean Smith signing with Oakland. Raiders are tearing it up.

Helps when you are at the point cap room wise, that you either spend a crap load of money or get penalized. Signing a ton of FA in a year normally doesn't equal to success....more times than not. However, the Raiders have a good nucleus of existing young players that they might actually be a force. AFCW is pretty competitive though.

VN Store

Back