2016 NFL Free Agency Thread

Bruce Carter expected to be released...........one year after signing a $17M deal lol

Looks like the deal of Alonso/Maxwell to the Dolphins is for a draft pick switch, moving the eagles to #8 and the Dolphins to #13. In addition, the Eagles will receive the Dolphins 4th rounder this year and 5th rounder next year. Wont really know for sure the details until Wednesday.

If the Eagles do move up in the first round, that's a win for them. There's no way I would agree to a first round swap if I'm Miami

Malik Jackson to the Jaguars, who were so desperate for a D-lineman that they named their city after him.

Sucks for Danny and the Broncos. Danny was quietly a very good player.

Yeah, basically it boils down to how many stars they had. it was easier to notice his versatile contributions in 2013, before Ware, Ward, and Talib were there and before Von Miller became Lawrence Taylor.

Yeah, basically it boils down to how many stars they had. it was easier to notice his versatile contributions in 2013, before Ware, Ward, and Talib were there and before Von Miller became Lawrence Taylor.

Yep. The defense was so loaded and deep. I hope he can shine somewhere else if he indeed does move.

Eagles sign Rodney McLeod 5yrs 37M, 17M guaranteed. Eagles now have 2 of the top 10 safeties in the league.

Eagles sign Rodney McLeod 5yrs 37M, 17M guaranteed. Eagles now have 2 of the top 10 safeties in the league.

From Wikipedia:

Rodney McLeod Jr. (born June 23, 1990) is an American football safety for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League. In 2012, He was signed with the St. Louis Rams as an undrafted free agent. He played college football for the University of Virginia. Since being in the NFL, he has obtained a reputation as one of the most hardest hitting safeties in the league.

Hahaha. Looks like you got the next DARREN SHARPER

VN Store

Back