2013 UT-UGA to air on Top 25 games of 2013

They drowned out that dam GA Glory Glory POS. Don't get your panties in a wad listening to Rocky Top. Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!! Go cheer for UGA if you don't like it.

What are you talking about? Glory, Glory is the best high school fight song ever. Lots of high schools use it.

It was a fumble! Ask yourself this, if the situation was reversed and it was an UGA player in that same scenario and the refs ruled it a TD would you be screaming your head off? I'm betting on yes.

I have to disagree. I actually don't think there was indisputable evidence. You may be right if the situation was reversed, but it doesn't change the video evidence available.

Good grief!

How did the refs blow the call?

You say the replay didn't show where the spot should be....so if the ball carrier didn't fumble the ball, it wasn't between his knees, then where was it? It had to be in his possession beyond the spot needed for a 1st down.

You say the ref can't just speculate. In certain circumstanses they can use common sense as explained above.

You say we should have won on a bad call...and how would that make you feel?

Your assumption is that he did not have possession beyond the first down (I assume you mean goal line). The video evidence did not confirm that IMO.

What are you talking about? Glory, Glory is the best high school fight song ever. Lots of high schools use it.

You are correct. It is also Auburn's fight song, but I just really get peeode when they throw it in our face.

I know they were just playing it after they won and I was probably over reacting, but :banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

Turned it off when we scored with a little under two minutes left in regulation. Felt much better about it this time.

I just watched the replay of this game on ESPNU which is finally in HD on Dish Net by the way. This was the first time that I actually watched the game. UGA kicks the winning field goal in overtime after the Howard fumble (meaning they won). Why was the band playing Rockytop?

Because PIG didn't fumble! He broke the plain with the ball and the play was signaled TD!

:eek:k:

Tennesseeduke

Because PIG didn't fumble! He broke the plain with the ball and the play was signaled TD!

:eek:k:

Tennesseeduke

This was delayed defeat which is one of the worst ways ways to lose.
Yes this even outdoes the egregiousness of Alabama in 2009, the horrid couldn't finish vs lsu 2010 because of a defensive penalty, and 2006 vs the damn gators of a game they blew in the fourth plus the controversial first down.

As vols fans see multiple times the victory that could have been. I say multiple times as this game could have been won in regulation, and found out the hard way ii would have been better to eat up clock then kick a field goal instead of score a td that was the obvious let them score to save a lager amount or time.
In overtime valiant but again the we find the jaws of defeat snatching victory away.

Yeah still would have to stop the dogs from scoring tying td but I wouldn't doubt the defense could do it.

VN Store

Back