2013 UT-UGA to air on Top 25 games of 2013

It's on again now. Said I wouldn't watch. But, while it was a gut wrenching loss, it gives me one thing- HOPE. Plus, when we block that punt, it shows glimmers of what Neyland can and will be again. I'm gonna sit here and watch as long as I can.

As bad as it is,nothing will ever hurt like LSU 2010. I literally walked aimlessly around the yard for 30 minutes afterward trying to compose myself

I just watched the replay of this game on ESPNU which is finally in HD on Dish Net by the way. This was the first time that I actually watched the game. UGA kicks the winning field goal in overtime after the Howard fumble (meaning they won). Why was the band playing Rockytop?

Reactions: 1 person
I just watched the replay of this game on ESPNU which is finally in HD on Dish Net by the way. This was the first time that I actually watched the game. UGA kicks the winning field goal in overtime after the Howard fumble (meaning they won). Why was the band playing Rockytop?

"Moral Victory"

Reactions: 2 people
Because the state of our program has gotten to the point that almost winning/moral victories count for some folks...

Or...POTS always play Rocky Top at the completion of games...

Reactions: 2 people
Better than listening to glory glory. I was there, glad they drowned that **** out.

Also first time I watched it other than butch jones show...still pisses me off.

Reactions: 3 people
Was at the game and it was even more heartbreaking watching it live. On top of that had a few georgia fans acting like they blew us out.... what idiots
:mad:

Still pisses me off that they were able to overturn that TD.. any other time they would say there was not enough to overturn. But because its Tennessee.......

same reason they play Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, Journey each week, and usually play 10-15 seconds into the play clock as we are trying to bark out signals.
I'm fine with the band but know wtf you are doing, be creative and entertain. And holy cow if you get stuck behind them in a bowl game or something you are screwed. They work hard but it's really not necessary to stand up and blow your tuba after every play.
Let us watch the game and let your team hear. Entertain at halfime and play after touchdowns. Otherwise, please sit down, relax and watch the game and stand up when appropriate.
2 yd gain on first down doesn't need a 20 second song

Most of the UGA fans I talked to after the game were very thankful for the win. They knew how close it was and felt the energy Butch and Co brought that had been missing. I feel like they got theirs at the Auburn game.

They drowned out that dam GA Glory Glory POS. Don't get your panties in a wad listening to Rocky Top. Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!! Go cheer for UGA if you don't like it.

Reactions: 4 people

To answer your question: When the clock hits 0:00 the band will play Rocky Top then the Tennessee Waltz then Rocky Top. Been that way for many years.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back