2013 Silly Season

Looks like Bass Pro will be moving over to the #14 next year to cover Office Depot.

Regan Smith confirmed he won't be back with the #78 team next year. It looks like Kurt will be the guy for that team. It is a shame because Regan has come really from and developed into a talented driver. Hopefully he gets the #43 ride next year.

Regan Smith confirmed he won't be back with the #78 team next year. It looks like Kurt will be the guy for that team. It is a shame because Regan has come really from and developed into a talented driver. Hopefully he gets the #43 ride next year.

Sad to see Smith leave that ride because he has had some success with that team. That car will be a good ride for Kurt. I hope Smith can land a full time ride somewhere next year.

Sad to see Smith leave that ride because he has had some success with that team. That car will be a good ride for Kurt. I hope Smith can land a full time ride somewhere next year.

He has pretty much done all he can do in the equipment he has now. I'd really like to see him at a top team but I doubt it happens. He has really improved from his early days at DEI.

He has pretty much done all he can do in the equipment he has now. I'd really like to see him at a top team but I doubt it happens. He has really improved from his early days at DEI.

Yeah I can agree with you that if he was going to progress any farther he is going to have to get with a better team.

So what about this Drew Herring guy? Every time Gibbs has put him in a Nationwide car the guy has driven his tail off. He needs a few more starts than he get imo.

It is only a one year deal. My guess he is hoping to land a better ride for 2014.

His window of opportunity has likely passed. He may land another good ride and he may win races, but he won't seriously compete for championships anymore. Very few drivers remain competitive into their late 30s to the point they can win championships.

It is official, Bass Pro to the #14 next year;

attachment.php

Year EGR is terrible, I would have moved a long time ago. I think they are considering sponsoring the #1 some but I don't see it personally. They have 18 races on the #14 and are still going to sponsor the Dillon boys.

Also Jeff Gordon tweeted that next year random draw qualifying will return and no more top 35 rule.

VN Store

Back