2013 Silly Season

Kurt had another meltdown after the Nationwide race yesterday, he really isn't helping his image this year.

That's not news at all. It would be news if he DID NOT have some sort of meltdown. Dude is a complete douche bag.

Ky. Busch is super talented and can drive anything and win, but until he gets his head straight he will never win a championship.

Kyle Busch hasn't been as childish in 2012 as he has been in the past. It makes it a lot easier to appreciate his insane talent. His brother on the other hand...

Kurt had another meltdown after the Nationwide race yesterday, he really isn't helping his image this year.

I know that NASCAR didn't hand him any penalties, but was it a coincidence that he had speeding penalties on both green flag stops yesterday?

Kyle Busch hasn't been as childish in 2012 as he has been in the past. It makes it a lot easier to appreciate his insane talent. His brother on the other hand...

I will agree that Kyle is getting better, but he has his moments when he does lose it and they seem to be bad. It's like he lets it build up till he can't take it anymore and let's all of his angry out at once. It seems that Kurt is getting worse. I don't know if any of you saw the video of him with Jerry Punch but he acted like a total a$$.

NASCAR fans are awesome. First, they complain about the drivers being watered down and too vanilla. Then, when they get one who isn't afraid to say whatever is on his mind, they're ready to sen the lynch mob after him.

I bet Moster is loving every second of this. I wish they would buck up and shell out enough cash fo the brothers to run their own Cup team. They're the best thing about NASCAR.

NASCAR fans are awesome. First, they complain about the drivers being watered down and too vanilla. Then, when they get one who isn't afraid to say whatever is on his mind, they're ready to sen the lynch mob after him.

I bet Moster is loving every second of this. I wish they would buck up and shell out enough cash fo the brothers to run their own Cup team. They're the best thing about NASCAR.

I think there is a difference between speaking your mind and acting like a total a$$ like Kurt did before the live interview with Jerry Punch.

I think it's great when the drivers speak their mind when they are pissed about something. That's one of the reason why I don't like Jimmie Johnson is because he is so vanilla and never gets riled up about anything.

I think there is a difference between speaking your mind and acting like a total a$$ like Kurt did before the live interview with Jerry Punch.

I think it's great when the drivers speak their mind when they are pissed about something. That's one of the reason why I don't like Jimmie Johnson is because he is so vanilla and never gets riled up about anything.

I rest my case. You don't get to pick and choose when they speak and what they say. You either like it or you don't. Or, in the case of most NASCAR fans, you like it until it depends on if you like the driver or not.

I bet they are loving the fact they sponsor a driver who is suspended.

I rest my case. You don't get to pick and choose when they speak and what they say. You either like it or you don't. Or, in the case of most NASCAR fans, you like it until it depends on if you like the driver or not.

I disagree. If a driver wants to vent about being frustrated with another driver, whatever. Threatening to "beat the s***" out of a reporter when he asks about an on track incident is totally out of line.

I disagree. If a driver wants to vent about being frustrated with another driver, whatever. Threatening to "beat the s***" out of a reporter when he asks about an on track incident is totally out of line.

This is what I was trying to get at. If a driver wants to speak his mind I am ok with that. I actually think NASCAR punish them for speaking their mind but I do think it's out of line for them to threaten a reporter or another driver for that matter. Speak your mind all you want but when it turns to phyiscal actions on and off the track NASCAR has to step in and control things before someone gets hurt or killed. (example Carl Edwards and Brad K.)

This is what I was trying to get at. If a driver wants to speak his mind I am ok with that. I actually think NASCAR punish them for speaking their mind but I do think it's out of line for them to threaten a reporter or another driver for that matter. Speak your mind all you want but when it turns to phyiscal actions on and off the track NASCAR has to step in and control things before someone gets hurt or killed. (example Carl Edwards and Brad K.)

It doesn't work like that.

And their was nothing physical about his exchange.

It doesn't work like that.

And their was nothing physical about his exchange.

I never said it was physical but he threatened to be physical with a report who was just doing his job. On top of that it was Jerry Punch who is one of the most respected reporters in motorsports.

You can't be in the spot light and go around threatening to everyone's azz just because they are doing their job

I never said it was physical but he threatened to be physical with a report who was just doing his job. On top of that it was Jerry Punch who is one of the most respected reporters in motorsports.

You can't be in the spot light and go around threatening to everyone's azz just because they are doing their job

Good point. I'm sorry. I didn't realize this was first time a driver threatened to kick somebody's ass.

Good point. I'm sorry. I didn't realize this was first time a driver threatened to kick somebody's ass.

You're on probation. A reporter asks you about being on probation. Threatening to beat the **** out of said reporter because asked about your current situation isn't the way to handle it. Of course you wouldn't understand that. You're never wrong except for all of those times when you are and resort to posts that make no sense.

You're on probation. A reporter asks you about being on probation. Threatening to beat the **** out of said reporter because asked about your current situation isn't the way to handle it. Of course you wouldn't understand that. You're never wrong except for all of those times when you are and resort to posts that make no sense.

Kinda like this one?

Not saying that either. I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on this subject. I feel like Busch crossed the line and you don't. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I actually found the latest incident funny. I thought Kurt was pretty quick witted throughout that whole thing. I got a chuckle out of it. Besides, Kurt can flap his jaws all he wants, in no way is he actually going to beat the sh_t out of anyone, or bring any physical contact for that matter. If he ever did……half the NASCAR garage would jump in on that and Kurt would be in a world of trouble.

Now, the Jerry Punch deal at the end of last year was not funny at all.

VN Store

Back