2013 Recruiting Big Board

Who are we most likely to get out of all these recruits?

That's a tough question...

I REALLY like our chances with: Crawford, Dyson, Craft and Munson. if the last 3 get offered is what remains to be unknown...

Then there's the 2nd tier, guys I like our chances with, but not as good as te others: hubbs, thornwell, Nichols, Rimmer, Newkirk, Stephens, Davis, foster

Then the guys I'd be surprised if we landed: king, Taylor, Poole, jw3, Martij, Mostella, Williams, Johnson, Tate, ringer,

Last edited:
That's a tough question...

I REALLY like our chances with: Crawford, Dyson, Craft and Munson. if the last 3 get offered is what remains to be unknown...

Then there's the 2nd tier, guys I like our chances with, but not as good as te others: hubbs, thornwell, Nichols, Rimmer, Newkirk, Stephens, Davis, foster

Then the guys I'd be surprised if we landed: king, Taylor, Poole, jw3, Martij, Mostella, Williams, Johnson, Tate, ringer,

Thanks for the info I believe in CCM to find the right pieces we need to make that next step. I don't think we need to put all of our time into just 5*

Thanks for the info I believe in CCM to find the right pieces we need to make that next step. I don't think we need to put all of our time into just 5*

I agree. And getting in early with guys you feel are underrated helps.

Hubbs, Agau, Dyson, Crawford, Johnson, Rimmer all are guys that we offered early before many others did. Now they're very highly rated and getting big time attention, hopefully us being there longer helps.

Can somebody help me out here? How many recruits are we goin to be able to bring in this year? I have been keepin up with football recruiting lately and usually don't start lookin into basketball recruiting until later in the year. I know I remember seeing we don't have many roster spots left open this year so I was just curious if somebody could help me how. And also if possible maybe throw some guys in there that we got a good chance with! Thanks to anyone who helps!

Can somebody help me out here? How many recruits are we goin to be able to bring in this year? I have been keepin up with football recruiting lately and usually don't start lookin into basketball recruiting until later in the year. I know I remember seeing we don't have many roster spots left open this year so I was just curious if somebody could help me how. And also if possible maybe throw some guys in there that we got a good chance with! Thanks to anyone who helps!

2012 class is done. 2013 will have at least 4 spots. UT has one verbal committ for 2013, Landry 3* PG out of Alabama. The guys on here have done a good job keeping up with everyone that UT is in on for 2013. The OP in this thread is a good place to start. And there are individual threads for most of the big name guys UT is in on.

2012 class is done. 2013 will have at least 4 spots. UT has one verbal committ for 2013, Landry 3* PG out of Alabama. The guys on here have done a good job keeping up with everyone that UT is in on for 2013. The OP in this thread is a good place to start. And there are individual threads for most of the big name guys UT is in on.

Thanks! So did we just add Edwards for this class? I knew we could add many for 2012 I just wasn't sure how many. Thanks a lot though!

Thanks! So did we just add Edwards for this class? I knew we could add many for 2012 I just wasn't sure how many. Thanks a lot though!

Moore is a guy they added late, is suppossed to be able to play positions 1-3. Also added a 6'9 lefty SF out of Florida named Reese. Neither were rated higher than 3* to the best of my memory. And of course the JUCO guy Edwards. Also, Chievous redshirted last year so he will be a new face even though he was on scholly last year.

Moore is a guy they added late, is suppossed to be able to play positions 1-3. Also added a 6'9 lefty SF out of Florida named Reese. Neither were rated higher than 3* to the best of my memory. And of course the JUCO guy Edwards. Also, Chievous redshirted last year so he will be a new face even though he was on scholly last year.

Okay I remember Reese he just slipped my mind I remember gettin him though but I don't remember Moore I'll have to look him up and get some more info on him. Thanks

Okay I remember Reese he just slipped my mind I remember gettin him though but I don't remember Moore I'll have to look him up and get some more info on him. Thanks

Moore was added within the last month, out of Georgia. He didn't start playing his HS season until after Christmas because he transferred high schools. Because of this his recruitment was a bit slow, but it definitely picked up late and he had some pretty good offers.

As the poster above said, he can play the 1-3, so he provides the versatility that CCM really likes.

As far as 2013 we are in on quite a few highly rated guys. UTs best chances with highly rated guys probably are with...Nichols, hubbs, Crawford, Newkirk, Munson and Rimmer is close to being a top 150 guy.

Last edited:
I'd add Ringer there BTO. He's taking a visit to UT this fall.

I'd add Ringer there BTO. He's taking a visit to UT this fall.

Not sure that is accurate, you have a link?

Most recent interview I've seen has him saying this...

"Minnesota will have strong competition if they want to bring in Ringer as several schools have already offered him a scholarship. Many other programs are showing Ringer considerable interest including Georgia, Georgia Tech, Clemson, and others.

"I have offers from Cincinnati, Marquette, Auburn, Minnesota, South Florida, Central Florida, DePaul, Mercer, Tulane, and Charlotte (amongst others)," said Ringer. "After July I'm going to start narrowing things down."

No mention of Tennessee anywhere, if you have that link though that says that I'll definitely add him. From everything I've heard though UT hasn't contacted him or shown strong interest in awhile.

Im pretty sure both parties have gone their seperate ways.

Last edited:
I see you've got UT in Jujuan Johnson's top 6. How recent is that top 6?

Also, what are JW3's top 3?

Not very recent, he's supposed to cut his list to 5 any day now, wouldn't be shocked if UT isn't on it.

For Jw3, UT, Georgetown and insert a 3rd, memphis possibly?

Not sure that is accurate, you have a link?

Most recent interview I've seen has him saying this...

"Minnesota will have strong competition if they want to bring in Ringer as several schools have already offered him a scholarship. Many other programs are showing Ringer considerable interest including Georgia, Georgia Tech, Clemson, and others.

"I have offers from Cincinnati, Marquette, Auburn, Minnesota, South Florida, Central Florida, DePaul, Mercer, Tulane, and Charlotte (amongst others)," said Ringer. "After July I'm going to start narrowing things down."

No mention of Tennessee anywhere, if you have that link though that says that I'll definitely add him. From everything I've heard though UT hasn't contacted him or shown strong interest in awhile.

Im pretty sure both parties have gone their seperate ways.

Bump for Z

Mods by the way, can we get this stickied so it's at the top for newcomers to see, that way they don't have to go searching.

Thanks.

VN Store

Back