2013 Recruiting Big Board

I will be posting a 2014 big board as soon as I get the attachment on the computer so I can post it...but for now here's the names that will be on it.

Cliff Alexander
Kevon Looney
Jaquan Lyle
JaKeenan Gant
Jalen Lindsey
Isaac Haas
Marcanvis Hymon
Chris Chiozza
Shane Hall
Philip Cofer
C.J. Turman
Jake Allsmiller

I would assume Tennessee will be looking to take at least 4 if not 5 in the 2014 class, and possibly even 6. The names right now that seem to be the guys we are really targeting are Looney, Lyle, Lindsey, Haas, Chiozza, Hall and Cofer.

I will be posting a 2014 big board as soon as I get the attachment on the computer so I can post it...but for now here's the names that will be on it.

Cliff Alexander
Kevon Looney
Jaquan Lyle
JaKeenan Gant
Jalen Lindsey
Isaac Haas
Marcanvis Hymon
Chris Chiozza
Shane Hall
Philip Cofer
C.J. Turman
Jake Allsmiller

I would assume Tennessee will be looking to take at least 4 if not 5 in the 2014 class, and possibly even 6. The names right now that seem to be the guys we are really targeting are Looney, Lyle, Lindsey, Haas, Chiozza, Hall and Cofer.

Haas, Chiozza, Cofer, Allsmiller, one of the L's please. That'd be my dream 5.

hey their coach was talking during the TSSAA about one (or two ) seventh graders that he'll have coming up through the program that will be better than any of their current players, if i heard correctly....

Here's some good news about our current class. Rick Bolus is basketball recruiting scout from Kentucky. He has apparently watched a lot of HS basketball this past season and he has good things to say about two of our recruits.

March 2013 Rick Bolus Email Blast

Rick Bolus is very reputable. He has a major camp in Georgetown KY that a lot of top players go to.

VN Store

Back