'18 TN QB/WR Alontae Taylor (UT commit 6/18/16)

Wow, just realized I started this thread! Haha
My first and only recruit thread to date. I love the coffee county area...lived there in 2000-2002. I hope this kid continues to develop and becomes a Vol.

I live in Lynchburg which isn't but 20 minutes from coffee county high school and I have several friends who are friends with him and go to school with him. They said if he gets a big offer out west that's where he will go. Wants to play in Cali i think.

I live in Lynchburg which isn't but 20 minutes from coffee county high school and I have several friends who are friends with him and go to school with him. They said if he gets a big offer out west that's where he will go. Wants to play in Cali i think.

Are you originally from Lynchburg? I'm from Huntland is why I ask.

Are you originally from Lynchburg? I'm from Huntland is why I ask.

You are from Huntland? Oh man, sorry about that! Lol 😎 You follow the current HS boys bball team? I have coached against them for 12 years. They got a kid right now that is a srud.

You are from Huntland? Oh man, sorry about that! Lol 😎 You follow the current HS boys bball team? I have coached against them for 12 years. They got a kid right now that is a srud.

Yes, I am from Huntland originally. I live near ATL now, so I only get to follow a little bit on Facebook. I am guessing the stud you're talking about is Kobe Foster. He is the son of a very good friend of mine who I graduated with. Kid is extremely gifted in all 3 sports. I have heard his best sport may be baseball. He takes after his old man, who was pretty good in all 3 sports too.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you coach?

Yes, I am from Huntland originally. I live near ATL now, so I only get to follow a little bit on Facebook. I am guessing the stud you're talking about is Kobe Foster. He is the son of a very good friend of mine who I graduated with. Kid is extremely gifted in all 3 sports. I have heard his best sport may be baseball. He takes after his old man, who was pretty good in all 3 sports too.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you coach?

Eagleville High School. Rutherford County. Just outside Murfreesboro. I coached against him in baseball too when he was younger. The only reason I would say he had a better future in baseball is because of size. Basketball is his best sport. It is just unfortunate that he does not have the size. I am telling you, if he was 6'1+ he would play major D1 basketball. Kid is a ballplayer.

Eagleville High School. Rutherford County. Just outside Murfreesboro. I coached against him in baseball too when he was younger. The only reason I would say he had a better future in baseball is because of size. Basketball is his best sport. It is just unfortunate that he does not have the size. I am telling you, if he was 6'1+ he would play major D1 basketball. Kid is a ballplayer.

I've heard he's a baller. I know Eagleville. We played y'all in basketball and baseball when I was in school 1991-1994. Isn't he a pretty good pitcher?

I've heard he's a baller. I know Eagleville. We played y'all in basketball and baseball when I was in school 1991-1994. Isn't he a pretty good pitcher?

He is s good pitcher. I would not say great. He could probably play college football honestly, at a small school. The coach at Eagleville when you played is our principal now. Coach Tollett.

He is s good pitcher. I would not say great. He could probably play college football honestly, at a small school. The coach at Eagleville when you played is our principal now. Coach Tollett.

Huntland actually has a senior football player, DJ Taylor, who's getting some attention. He's visited Vandy a couple times. I'm guessing he ends up at a smaller school. I've heard Kobe could be even better in football, if he would apply himself and work harder...that's what one of his coaches told me.

Huntland actually has a senior football player, DJ Taylor, who's getting some attention. He's visited Vandy a couple times. I'm guessing he ends up at a smaller school. I've heard Kobe could be even better in football, if he would apply himself and work harder...that's what one of his coaches told me.

Is he that big kid that played like a fullback type role?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back