'18 TN QB/WR Alontae Taylor (UT commit 6/18/16)

Coffee County is moving up in the riverdale, blackman, oakland, group.....not good for them at all. They do not have the athletes to compete...hope I am wrong but it is going to be a tough path to a single victory.

Coffee County is moving up in the riverdale, blackman, oakland, group.....not good for them at all. They do not have the athletes to compete...hope I am wrong but it is going to be a tough path to a single victory.

It's odd isn't it? I know coaches that aren't looking forward to playing them this year

Anyone heard of this kid or seen him play?

Iv watched him play since middle school and will watch him till es out of highschool i live in the area they have a hard schedule this season and we will see if he is able to do this against top state schools. He has some things to work on but hes a stud

Reactions: 1 person
Iv watched him play since middle school and will watch him till es out of highschool i live in the area they have a hard schedule this season and we will see if he is able to do this against top state schools. He has some things to work on but hes a stud

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2,983
Reactions: 7 people

attachment.php

Perfect meme placement! :rofl:

being recruited as a DB at UT, problem is he's not getting reps at DB. Coffee county has no one else to put the ball their hands but Alontae so he's behind center

Finds the end zone, so maybe WR. He's a hell of an athlete

being recruited as a DB at UT, problem is he's not getting reps at DB. Coffee county has no one else to put the ball their hands but Alontae so he's behind center

He'll have a better chance of catching passes as a DB.

Reactions: 1 person

He's actually played a little at db the last couple of weeks, know he's high on the vols and enjoyed his last visit

Unrelated to recruiting but I love reading about acts of sportsmanship like this:

Coffee County quarterback Alontae Taylor took a knee on the first play from scrimmage against the Siegel Stars on Friday night.

The tackle was credited to Baylor Bramble, the Siegel junior who remains hospitalized at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. The 16-year-old cornerback was flown to Vanderbilt with a head injury after a Siegel football game against Warren County High School last week.

Football players, cheerleaders and referees ran to the center of the field for a prayer vigil after the first play of the game.

Opposing QB takes knee to honor hospitalized player

Reactions: 7 people
Unrelated to recruiting but I love reading about acts of sportsmanship like this:

Coffee County quarterback Alontae Taylor took a knee on the first play from scrimmage against the Siegel Stars on Friday night.

The tackle was credited to Baylor Bramble, the Siegel junior who remains hospitalized at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. The 16-year-old cornerback was flown to Vanderbilt with a head injury after a Siegel football game against Warren County High School last week.

Football players, cheerleaders and referees ran to the center of the field for a prayer vigil after the first play of the game.

Opposing QB takes knee to honor hospitalized player

Coffee County coaches and players came up with that idea to honor Baylor. Siegel kicked off with 10 men and Taylor returned the ball to the 33 yard line and took a knee. 33 is Baylor's jersey number.

#Pray4Baylor

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back