'18 FL QB Michael Penix Jr.

Have you seen our team? They need a hardass dickhead coach. Their a bunch of *******...

I agree, the bigger dick of a coach the better to an extent. I am sure Pruitt and staff have a bigger fish on the line, there is no other reason we would lose our top two QB commits, maybe Trevor Lawrence?

Have you seen our team? They need a hardass dickhead coach. Their a bunch of *******... Strong minded people succeed in life, not people that need participation ribbons... If the coach is a hardass that's a good thing

For real man, spring practice gon be hard on some posters when he starts culling them

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin told Tahj Boyd to look elsewhere after he arrived. Hopefully this turns out better for us than it did that time.

Reactions: 7 people
Quick question for you guys that know way more than me. If both of our QB's in this class are gone, who are we telling all these highly recruited receivers visiting will be throwing them the ball?

Don't the two go hand in hand?

I find it strange with Martinez most likely gone that they would tell Penix, Jr to kick rocks. They have to have a plan correct?

Quick question for you guys that know way more than me. If both of our QB's in this class are gone, who are we telling all these highly recruited receivers visiting will be throwing them the ball?

Don't the two go hand in hand?

I find it strange with Martinez most likely gone that they would tell Penix, Jr to kick rocks. They have to have a plan correct?

Considering the quarterbacks we have on our roster are higher rated than Penix and JG higher than Martinez I don’t think either were huge selling points. But yes, I do believe they are probably talking with alternatives. No way they don’t sign at least 1 QB this class.

With Martinez leaving it’s obvious how important it is to keep this kid.

Besides, I liked him better than Martinez anyways.

Not me..I would take Adrian over Penix all day and it's not even close. We don't need a QB who is still raw as a passer. I have seen what issues that can cause if a defense doesn't respect that a QB can beat them with his arm. We may lose both but Martinez is way more college ready than Penix.He seems like a good kid though and hope he lands somewhere that will better fit his strengths.

Not me..I would take Adrian over Penix all day and it's not even close. We don't need a QB who is still raw as a passer. I have seen what issues that can cause if a defense doesn't respect that a QB can beat them with his arm. We may lose both but Martinez is way more college ready than Penix.He seems like a good kid though and hope he lands somewhere that will better fit his strengths.

I just don’t see how you could say “way more” when he sat out his entire senior year. I don’t think either were must haves tbh. We just needed depth.

I'm starting to think this isn't about cutting fat, but more the fact that the rumors may or may not be true and Pruitt is kind of a d*** and some personalities don't want to play for him.

No Penix was cut loose. His Twitter was very clear on that. I really didn't see him fitting the offense Helton wants to run. Penis had a long way to go in the pass game and there's no guarantee he would ever be a good passer. That's been what's killed Barrett and Ohio St the last few years. Give me a pure passer all day over a decent runner who isn't a great passer. That puts a stranglehold on the kind Helton runs. His offense requires a good passer far more than being a good runner but average passer. If not Martinez hopefully he's got someone lined up at QB.

No Panic was cut loose. His Twitter was very clear on that. I really didn't see him fitting the offense Helton wants to run. Penis had a long way to go in the pass game and there's no guarantee he would ever be a good passer. That's been what's killed Barrett and Ohio St the last few years. Give me a pure passer all day over a decent runner who isn't a great passer. That puts a stranglehold on the kind Helton runs. His offense requires a good passer far more than being a good runner but average passer. If not Martinez hopefully he's got someone lined up at QB.

Penis?

Reactions: 2 people
No Penix was cut loose. His Twitter was very clear on that. I really didn't see him fitting the offense Helton wants to run. Penis had a long way to go in the pass game and there's no guarantee he would ever be a good passer. That's been what's killed Barrett and Ohio St the last few years. Give me a pure passer all day over a decent runner who isn't a great passer. That puts a stranglehold on the kind Helton runs. His offense requires a good passer far more than being a good runner but average passer. If not Martinez hopefully he's got someone lined up at QB.

Interesting autocorrects

I just don’t see how you could say “way more” when he sat out his entire senior year. I don’t think either were must haves tbh. We just needed depth.

I'm not saying Adrian is the next great Vol QB but atleast before he got hurt he was the much better passer and better fit for our offense. Just like there are other QB's out there that are better fits than both of them.

Lol..I gotta learn to check my phone for autocorrect on certain words. Hate autocorrect.

I know you probably know this, but you can turn it off or read what you wrote before submitting. People complain about auto-correct, but you can control it.

VN Store

Back