'18 FL QB Michael Penix Jr.

OV this weekend...

THE SKINNY: Like Adrian Martinez, Tennessee is working overtime to try and keep its quarterback commits in the class. The Tampa Bay Tech product took a quiet visit to USF last weekend and recently earned an offer from FSU. A mid-week visit to Tallahassee could be coming, too. The southpaw quarterback is an early enrollee and will sign on Dec. 20-22.

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
willie gonna end UF on the recruting trail in that state.

Would be beautiful. And as good as Mullen in developing players, he ain’t used to recruiting at the level that Taggart does and Florida needs him to. Taggart and Richt and Kiffin and Strong in the state helps us too

Reactions: 3 people
Pruitt will also see quarterback Michael Penix Jr. down in Tampa on Thursday before his OV to Tennessee. Penix recently got an offer from FSU and made a quiet OV to South Florida last weekend.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
With Martinez leaving it’s obvious how important it is to keep this kid.

Besides, I liked him better than Martinez anyways.

Perhaps a power play to encourage Martinez???

This is odd. Especially since I seem to remember an article with Pruitt talking to Penix's dad just a couple days ago, and saying Jr was still wanted.

I'm starting to think this isn't about cutting fat, but more the fact that the rumors may or may not be true and Pruitt is kind of a d*** and some personalities don't want to play for him.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back