'18 FL QB Michael Penix Jr.

I know you probably know this, but you can turn it off or read what you wrote before submitting. People complain about auto-correct, but you can control it.

It's a message board not a spelling bee. When I'm getting graded on it then I'll worry about it. But if it's to appease a few posters I think I'll just stick with it being on. Unless of course you have an issue? If so, I will definitely revisit it.

It's a message board not a spelling bee. When I'm getting graded on it then I'll worry about it. But if it's to appease a few posters I think I'll just stick with it being on. Unless of course you have an issue? If so, I will definitely revisit it.

I give the spelling on this post an A. However the attitude toward someone who was just trying to give a helpful tip and was not being a jerk about it gets a D-.

I give the spelling on this post an A. However the attitude toward someone who was just trying to give a helpful tip and was not being a jerk about it gets a D-.

Like I said it's a message board not an advice column. You want to give advice get into counseling.

Like I said it's a message board not an advice column. You want to give advice get into counseling.

Haha, you basically asked to be graded. I gave you an A in spelling. You just seemed to take offense about it so I made a joke. But maybe I will get into counseling. Thanks for the advise. Was just a joke though. Enjoy all the signings today.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back