'17 SC DE Tre Lawson (FORMER UT commit 6/18/16)

After 10 games Lawson's up to 84.5 tackles, 17+ TFL and 8.5 sacks. Game before last, he also had a 30-yard pick 6 of a screen pass.

Has anybody heard anything about this kI'd? Seen he was recently offered by Louisville and just had a in home visit with louisville.

Has he took his OV to UT yet? Has Callahan or hubbs mentioned him lately? Seems like one UT might let go.

Has he took his OV to UT yet? Has Callahan or hubbs mentioned him lately? Seems like one UT might let go.

I don't think he ends up in this class. Someone asked a question a few days ago on VQ wondering if the staff didn't visit him recently meant he might not be in this class and Hubbs basically confirmed that was a good assumption.

I don't think he ends up in this class. Someone asked a question a few days ago on VQ wondering if the staff didn't visit him recently meant he might not be in this class and Hubbs basically confirmed that was a good assumption.

Strange we have like nobody on the DL

Do you guys like Cherry or Lawson better? Same type of player. I wouldn't think we would drop Lawson for Cherry, but I'll trust the coaches.

SportsTalk‏ @sportstalksc

#STRecruiting: DE Tre Lawson North Augusta, at N/S Game, not listing himself as UT commit; lists FSU, SOCAL, UL as official offers.
11:57 PM · Dec 9, 2016 from North Carolina, USA

SportsTalk‏ @sportstalksc

#STRecruiting: DE Tre Lawson North Augusta, at N/S Game, not listing himself as UT commit; lists FSU, SOCAL, UL as official offers.
11:57 PM · Dec 9, 2016 from North Carolina, USA

Peace. Another DL bites the dust. I guess we are going to replace all our DL with extra LBs and CBs. Play a 2-4-5 base.

Peace. Another DL bites the dust. I guess we are going to replace all our DL with extra LBs and CBs. Play a 2-4-5 base.

This is a DE...we're offering a number of them recently. Be nice to trade a couple for DT commitments.

This is one of those that came in a flurry, when everyone was complaining about the quality of the recruits. We've trimmed some of those, and Butch is going to finish this thing out strong.

You can hate his methods, but he does what he does.

VN Store

Back