'17 CA OL Kanan Ray

Don't start with me! :) I dont mean that as a slap at the kid. I just mean they've never even met. It would be like agreeing to marry when you've never went on a date.

Or like a 2* Christmas-Giles committing without visiting and later decommiting because our offer got him the attention he needed and discovering he didn't actually like Knoxville.

could also be the coaches holding off. making sure the current players will accept him in.

could also be the coaches holding off. making sure the current players will accept him in.

I think its just a timing thing plus we are sitting very well with some really good OL. I see Ray as a guard honestly. Reminds me a ton of Jack Jones with the way he plays. Could see him being an inside take and Smith/Eze being the OTs when its all said and done. Eze will have to show this summer in camps and season that hes progressed from last years film. He has the right group around him but it is going to have to show before hes a take.

Doesn't seem to be taking off very well. I guess you don't need to go on a website when all you have to do is walk down the hall to your sister's/brother's bedroom.

They should change the name to CousinsandSistersonly.com

"You don't have to be lonely, when your sister's right down the hall." (sung to the tune of the FarmersOnly.com jingle)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Now a 4*, Top-250 player nationally.
Rankings change: NR to 206

Evaluation: “Ray is still a strong offensive tackle at only 6-foot-4 because he drives people into the ground, can get down the field to block and is athletic and tough. There’s a chance he could move inside but offensive tackle seems to be his more comfortable position. Tennessee could be tough to beat but UCLA and others are involved.”- Gorney.

Reactions: 10 people
Here comes our last 1st commit of this class! Butch is wanting to kick this weekend off with a bang. Let's go!

Boom!!

Yea I'd be surprised if he commits to us without visiting. My guess is we told him he's not a for sure take.

VN Store

Back