'16 TN WR AJ Morris

Named UT his leader per Scout.

enthusiasm.gif

Reactions: 1 person
"Tennessee is my hometown team and I have to put them at No. 1 on my list. I love the people there, the players are great, and they have great facilities."I like what the team is doing, I think I could make plays in that offense, and I like Tennessee a lot."

Thanks buddy

If this guy lives up to the hype, imagine pulling

2013: North
2014: Pearson and Malone
2015: Preston Williams
2016: AJ Morris

WRU

Bump for recent discussion and general boredom. Great talent, UT leader, anyone find some video on this kid?

I appreciate the film! So it's Eval time!

Strengths: great routes, soft hands, always makes the catch, progresses well.

Weaknesses: looks a little slow, and doesn't display great ball skills

Overall: A physical mismatch for most CBs, Morris is obviously still growing and needs to develop his leg strength and work on his cardio and running technique. He looked like he lost a lot towards the end of long plays, and takes a second to get into gear, and looks like he could go to another gear, but is unable cardio-wise to do so. However, Morris looks extremely coachable, with obvious improvement in breaking tackles and open field movement. Morris looks like a fantastic possession receiver at the moment, and a move to a better team, as it seems is the case, where he can get a spotlight role will do wonders for Morris' development. Would rate as a 4 star at the moment, and if Morris' learning curve continues as it did in the highlight reel, he could definitely secure a 5th star.

I appreciate the film! So it's Eval time!

Strengths: great routes, soft hands, always makes the catch, progresses well.

Weaknesses: looks a little slow, and doesn't display great ball skills

Overall: A physical mismatch for most CBs, Morris is obviously still growing and needs to develop his leg strength and work on his cardio and running technique. He looked like he lost a lot towards the end of long plays, and takes a second to get into gear, and looks like he could go to another gear, but is unable cardio-wise to do so. However, Morris looks extremely coachable, with obvious improvement in breaking tackles and open field movement. Morris looks like a fantastic possession receiver at the moment, and a move to a better team, as it seems is the case, where he can get a spotlight role will do wonders for Morris' development. Would rate as a 4 star at the moment, and if Morris' learning curve continues as it did in the highlight reel, he could definitely secure a 5th star.

We'll according to his hudl his 40 time is 46.7 sec.! No joke :lolabove:

Full Motion/Playmakers Academy 7-on-7 Tryouts Top Performers

7. A.J. MORRIS, WR, NASHVILLE (TENN.) PEARL-COHN (2016)
Morris is coming off a knee injury but showed no ill effects as he blew by defenders on Sunday. Despite being a just rising junior he has a great build and looks capable of absorbing hits over the middle. Morris is great coming out of his breaks and wastes no time getting up to full speed. He already has an offer from Tennessee and plans on showcasing his talents on the upcoming camp circuit.

-Woody Wommack

VN Store

Back