'16 TN WR AJ Morris

AJ looks like a beast for being so young.

INB4 let's make sure we add 30lbs to him and make him a DE.

Jack Jones looked to struggle a lot in the video.

He did look to struggle a bit but in his defense the defensive players have a sizable advantage in those drills.

SN: Sawyers looks like a heck of a guard prospect as well as DT in that video. And before everyone jumps on me about the whole switching positions debate I'm not suggesting that. Just saying he looked very good on both sides of the ball.

My concerns too, but at least it was just one snapshot and he has time to improve.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jones right now. He hasn't physically matured. He has a lot of weight to put on. He was getting out-muscled in those drills.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jones right now. He hasn't physically matured. He has a lot of weight to put on. He was getting out-muscled in those drills.

Yep, I throw that in with the time to improve/mature.

But on the thread topic, AJ is awesome! His route running, especially his breaks, looked super smooth and fluid. As a Frosh, kid looks elite.

He did look to struggle a bit but in his defense the defensive players have a sizable advantage in those drills.

SN: Sawyers looks like a heck of a guard prospect as well as DT in that video. And before everyone jumps on me about the whole switching positions debate I'm not suggesting that. Just saying he looked very good on both sides of the ball.

Jones was selected as the Offensive MVP at that camp by Barton Simmons on 247.

Reactions: 3 people
supa-hot-fire.gif

I'm not a rapper

Sorry to do this, but has anyone seen anything else on this kid?I know he is a '16 guy but he is a must get. Anyone seen him play or seen anything on TOS?

Sorry to do this, but has anyone seen anything else on this kid?I know he is a '16 guy but he is a must get. Anyone seen him play or seen anything on TOS?

Nothing new on 247 in terms of articles. There is no demand to have a lot of information on '16 kids at this point. But, here are a couple game statistics from this year:

9/20/2013
A.J. Morris caught four passes for 48 yards and a touchdown in a 58-35 win over Gordonsville

9/27/2013
A.J. Morris caught three passes for 69 yards and a touchdown in a 68-42 win over Northwest

Nothing new on 247 in terms of articles. There is no demand to have a lot of information on '16 kids at this point. But, here are a couple game statistics from this year:

9/20/2013

9/27/2013

Yea, I figured that since he is '16, but thanks! I guess he is not getting a whole lot of playing time since he's a freshman as well.

If he's class of '16 wouldn't he be a sophomore? Or am I missing something..

Yea I guess that's right. The film from camps and stuff that I watched over the summer were from his freshman year. It has kinda bled over to the fall. So that makes him a sophomore now.

Last edited:
Anybody got a sub to scout? Was he at the game this weekend?

"Tennessee is my hometown team and I have to put them at No. 1 on my list. I love the people there, the players are great, and they have great facilities."I like what the team is doing, I think I could make plays in that offense, and I like Tennessee a lot."

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back